Seesaw is a student-driven digital portfolio that inspires your students to do their best work and saves you time.
∙ Any device, shared or one-to-one
∙ Always free for teachers
∙ Used in over 200,000 classrooms and 1 out of 2 schools in the US
∙ 2018 Top Pick for Learning by Common Sense Education
∙ Best Website of 2016 by American Association of School Librarians
∙ Richard Byrne's Free Tech for Teachers
∙ Featured by Apple as "Perfect for Every Classroom"
How Does Seesaw Help Teachers?
Seesaw’s creative tools encourage student engagement
∙ Students express themselves, reflect on their learning and create a portfolio they're proud to show others.
Get ideas and save prep time
∙ Browse thousands of great activities ready to use in your classroom today.
∙ Collect student responses digitally and lug home fewer papers.
Focus even more on your students
∙ Seesaw helps you see and hear what each student knows so you can better understand their progress
∙ Give more differentiated support through comments and feedback.
How Does Seesaw Work?
∙ Teachers find or create activities to share with students.
∙ Students take pics, draw, record videos and more to capture and reflect on learning in a portfolio.
∙ Families see their child’s work and leave comments and encouragement.
Other Seesaw Features
∙ Compatible with 100s of other apps, including Apple and Google apps.
∙ Multiple sign in options, including QR sign in options for younger learners or shared device classrooms.
∙ Teachers control who can see what, and whether students and families can add likes or comments.
∙ Translate notes, comments and captions into 50+ languages, including Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese and more!
∙ Class blogs, with the option to connect to other classes.
∙ Getting started tips and professional development resources at help.seesaw.me.
∙ Follow @Seesaw on Twitter or join our Seesaw Teachers Facebook group to give feedback and connect with other inspiring educators.
∙ Seesaw is COPPA, FERPA and GDPR compliant. Learn more at web.seesaw.me/privacy
- Looking for an idea for tomorrow? Browse new activities added to the Library for Fall! Check out trending searches or browse the profile of inspiring teachers in our community.
- Activities improvements: Make it easier to share activities to your classes, copy voice instructions when copy & editing an activity, find similar teacher-contributed activities while browsing the library.
- Upgraded video player
- Allow Swift Playground app to share via Share extension into Seesaw
- Fix bug deleting attachments when sending an announcement
- Fix bug where sometimes it was not possible to turn ON push notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Seesaw Is The Best
I like seesaw because my friends my teacher and Mum and dad can see what work I have done in class because I am forgetful so on seesaw my teacher tells in the comments what the work is all about. SEESAW IS THE BEST!!!!! Some people may think that seesaw is a waste of time in your day but I think that is a great app to use especially when you are vey forgetfull and you don’t come home and tell your parents about your day because you completely forget about your day at school. So when you post something on seesaw your teacher will approve your work and then say down in the comments what is is all abot what you are learning about in class. SO THATS WHY I GIVE SEESAW FIVE STARS OF RATING.
Great app and so easy to use
I homeschool my two children and love this app. I've just set up our classroom and blog. We can now share our learning adventure easily with friends and family who are not on social media. My daughter has already posted a few of her animation movies and a science project movie about the moon, which she made in Shadow Puppet Edu. I also love the fact that I could post photos and video from throughout the year and edit the post date. Now we have a wonderful record of our learning journey, in chronological order, for the whole year.
Good but I have only some suggestion
1) I hope that you add a chat system for the teacher and kids instead of having to right that thing sorry I forgot.
2)less storage. I mean how much storage it takes on my iPad a lot.
3)can you put a system so when someone new joins it says new in the bottom right corner.
4) our profile picture needs to be bigger.
5) can you put next to our names a small picture of our work and photos.
6) also we need a space for the teacher.
Thanks for reading this review I hope that these reviews get implanted to the app hopefully I did not waste anyone time and again thanks for reading.
- Seesaw Learning, Inc.
- 149.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Seesaw Learning Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of Seesaw Plus $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.