"Wow, it just keeps getting better!"
Approved by parents, teachers, and toddlers. The only FULLY customizable app of its kind!
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Sentence Maker is an exciting interactive game that helps your child rapidly learn to make and complete their own sentences all with just the touch of their finger. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first words around the page. Ideal for ages 1 to 6.
• EVERYTHING IS CUSTOMIZABLE
• You decide what kinds of phrases or sentences to focus on. Whether you want to get started with 2 word combos or jump straight to 5 word sentences is all up to you.
• Turn Tile Magnets ON or OFF from the settings page. The tile magnet automatically snaps letters in their place. This is great for toddlers with little fingers but now you can turn this off if you are ready to take your spelling skills to the next level.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - add your own pictures and start making sentences with the items around your home!
• Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kid does not enjoy
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
• Add new letters - you can even add new letters that are unique to your language to make this app work in any language
• You can even customize all of the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
• Sentence hints - if you want to learn just by sight, you can turn the sentence hints off
• Visual hints - if you want to learn just by sound, you can hide the images
• Word hints - if you don't want to show the letter hints in the destination tiles, you can turn them off
• Sentence oder - you can go from A to Z or in random order
• Word order - you can go in any order or require that words are spelled from left to right
• Letter case - uppercase, lowercase, and capitalized spelling is supported
• Create new lists - want to help your little one with a specific set of words? No problem, just create a new list of words
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own photos
• Customize letters - you can change the recorded voice for each of the letters
• Customize success sounds - can even customize the success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed bug that was preventing some users from adding their own photos
Ratings and Reviews
As an early childhood teacher this app is a godsend! This is something we have children doing constantly when learning about sentence structure and beginning reading. I got the original and wished it came with a capital letter at beginning and full stop at the end. I was so excited with the update that did just that! It will be getting a great workout in my classroom. Thankyou
Great for everyone
Anybody having difficulty putting sentences together, this is great. Helping kids to put in the right order. Great for learning English to see right order for sentences. Great for special needs kids. Plus kids starting school. Best advantage for parents & teachers is choosing the sentence structure & length before the start. Well done.
Great classroom potential
Love this app! Yo make it really useful for teachers you just need to have the capacity to have a capital on the first word in the sentence, lower case on the rest and full stop at the end of the last word or sentence. A child friendly font such as chalkboard would also be nice.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.