By MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The award-winning multiplayer shooter now available on your Mac computer!
Show them what you’re made of in your quest to become the most-wanted bounty hunter in all the galaxy. With your friends at your side, experience larger than life multiplayer battle!
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat
* Invite your friends to join your team and challenge up to 12 players connected online
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal of 21 weapons all of which are upgradable
* Items – MediKit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Enjoy a cool feature: BOOSTERS (Speed, Armor, Damage, Accuracy, Invisibility)
* Multi-language localization (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Please note that there are Internet restrictions applied in China and some services are completely unavailable, so you may encounter connectivity issues in this region.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
+ Rockets and Frag Grenades are flying through nearby friends (fixes accidental suicide)
+ Fixed the ocassional 'stand up' after death
+ Improved item placement (you'll notice it especially near flags)
+ Fixed occasional never-ending respawn countdown
just click agree?!
its a pretty good game but it has some issues
The game is pretty good when you start playing it. Unfortunately it takes some time to make an account. Becuase when you start to make a new account the “create new account” button is always grey. I had to redowload 3 times to be able to sign in. Secondly I am still unable to access the “research” area even after redownloading the game another 2 times. This is really annoying, but besides from that the game is actually fun and playable.
Shadowgun has the makings of a great game but…
OK, the reason why I am giving this game such a average score is that Madfinger pretty much don’t care about this game (or their paying customers). Since December 2013 there has been NO new content (which can be forgiven), NO patches (a huge problem) or any attempts to improve the quality and playablity of this game. HACKERS/CHEATERS run rampent throughout matches and there is no real method of reporting them. This could be such a great ‘free’ game if only the developers gave 2 cents.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 December 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 237 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400)$3.79
- Small Chunk of Gold (700)$1.29
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500)$6.49
- Huge Chunk of Gold (10,000)$12.99
- Small Pile of Gold (21,000)$24.99
- Medium Pile of Gold (55,000)$64.99
- Big Pile of Gold (115,000)$129.99