Shazam Encore - the best of Shazam without the ads!
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favourite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
Keep the music playing! Next time you hit play on a song, tap on the mini player to check out what’s up next. Also, we’ve made it easier to find new music. From home, swipe to Discover to find Shazam charts, new releases, videos and more.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Before I found Shazam, figuring out what song on the radio was difficult. I’d have to catch a certain phrase on the song and then research it. However, Shazam listens to the song and then gives the actual song with who wrote it and what album it’s in. The part I like is that it tracks where you’re currently up on the song and gives you current lyrics. Sometimes the current lyric line is a bit behind of the actual song, but besides that it’s a cool feature. Another thing I like is how you can add it into an album in Apple Music, making that song you like on the radio onto your phone. Nothing needs to be changed on this app as it is great. Well done app developers
Great tool with frustrating aspects
The basic concept of Shazam is wonderful - let it listen to the music and it will tell the name of the song and the recording artist.
It will then provide a variety of means to purchase the song or album through one of its affiliated music sellers.
The frustration for me is that, most of my usage is when listening to non-pop music. In those arenas the name of the composer is paramount - more important than the performer, conductor, orchestra etc. Sadly Shazam is not cable of providing that information.
It’s all pop culture to Shazam.
Great and useful
Great to see tools like Shazam constantly improving and keeping up with the trends. Love this app and its ability to record listened songs. No other like this. Simple and powerful. Please keep it useful and light.
Please also allow us to share Shazam songs with others directly from the list. I realised I cannot do that.
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.