Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favourite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore.
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
Now you can share your Shazams to Instagram Stories. Once you’ve found a song in Shazam, hit the share button and choose Instagram Stories.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Ratings and Reviews
Think identifying tunes is the only trick in Shazam’s magic act? Not quite. The app’s an unmissable destination for music lovers, with exciting ways to find tracks by your favourite artists, discover new ones and interact with top streaming services. And yes, we’re still blown away by Shazam’s sorcerous ability to ID songs—especially when it happens on our Apple Watch.
Very handy app
Works well ... Gone are the days of searching record stores for months looking for a song you've heard a few times and really want to buy it. But you don't know the title, so you sing a few words to the lucky person behind the counter hoping someone will know it, and then when someone eventually recognises it , you don't believe them until they play it because the name's something really obscure...
Gee those days were fun , this app has killed all that and now life is a little easier , not as fun but when you hear a song just open the app and press the circle and voila
Hit and Miss
When I first got this app it was relatively basic which was fine, as it had the ability to listen and advise me of what the song title was 90% of the time. Unfortunately it did take a while to load then and crashed often while loading. Now it loads fast, has lots of additional features and can rarely tell me the song titles that I’m trying to locate anymore. Clearly I’m not after common hits, who needs an app for that?! So for the past year (roughly)I’ve hardly bothered, coz when I’ve really been stuck and needed it, it didn’t deliver!
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade From (Shazam)RED Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.