Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dire future.
As the overwhelming despair of this new world surrounds you, how will you survive? Your approach to the countless moral choices you’ll be faced with on a daily basis, could be the difference between the lives of your family or their unfortunate end. Resources are scarce though, with barely enough to cling desperately to life for another day you’re already faced with a monumental choice. Who will you send to venture out into the vast unforgiving wasteland? Whilst exploration is a traumatic experience, the weapons you can craft from resources could tip the scales of life or death in your favour. Assaults from feral beasts and roaming factions are endlessly closing in, imminent and deadly risks surround you.
‘Violence is never the answer’… Maybe you once believed that, but combat may now be your only option for survival. As you and your family grow and progress, so do their skills, attributes and weaknesses. Ensure that they’re well equipped as you strategize, securing victory against those who threaten the survival of your family in tense turn based combat.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game
Well worth the purchase. I have spent a lot of time on this game, and it is one that will keep you coming back.
- sometimes the expedition map is ridiculously slow to navigate around
- keeps telling me I’m at full storage capacity, despite the fact I have ample room in both fridges and crates. This seems to only be cosmetic, rather than affect game play (I still get the items... it just causes me to panic, lol)
- have to keep furniture and items ‘green’ when rearranging shelter, otherwise moved item stays ‘red’, even with a floor to itself.
***No game breaking issues; these are easily worked around***
What I’d LOVE:
- Character interaction
- More. Seriously it’s a cool game.
Great game but......
This game is so much fun but there was the ending that bugged me I wish you could make a endless mode.
Great but there’s a bug
Where the guy character got stuck forever when he was about to go out to the house. Usually when it got interrupted. Created a few saves and they’re all like that.
- Team17 Software, Limited
- 421.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Team17 Digital Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.