Making some extra cash has never been so easy!
Sherpa is an on-demand delivery service that is changing the way we move things from A to B! With Sherpa, you’re in control of which deliveries you want. The more deliveries you do, the more money you earn!
With the Sherpa Driver app you get:
• A visual map of deliveries near you - based on your location, we'll show you all the deliveries around you. We have a few types of deliveries, so be sure you can complete them within the required timeframe before accepting the job.
• Your current deliveries - shows you everything you need to know about each job including how much you will earn for the delivery, the item description, additional instructions and how much time until it's due.
• Suggested route - instead of you trying to work out the best route, we will do it for you. Just click the 'suggested route' icon and we will organise all your pickups and drop-offs in the fastest and most efficient order.
• Scheduling - set your work hours around your busy social life. If we know when you want to work, then we can try to keep you as busy as possible.
Sherpa operates from 7am to 9pm in most cities in Australia. Visit https://www.sherpa.net.au to view a full list of cities.
Great! How do I get started?
It’s simple! Download the app and sign up. Be sure to provide all required documents and information. Once you are registered and approved, drive and earn money whenever it’s convenient for you!
You could also sign up on: https://sherpa.net.au/couriers/sign_up.
The app tracks your location in the background. Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend that you have a car phone charger while on shift.
Ratings and Reviews
After working for a pretty long time with them
I have realised this that you should better do some other jobs
Let me explain you why.
Suppose you made 800$ by working 5 days a week which is very hard now
They will deduct 9%gst out of it
Making your income around 720
Than let me tell you in order to make 800 you will waste fuel of about 100$ or May be more for sure which comes to 620$
And than you have to pay tax on your income which is another stress
And you have to get your car washed cleaned vacuumed serviced everything on time.
And than comes stress that they will give you all the time when you pick the job or drop it
They will only pick your call if they don’t have any grudges against you which is very bad and if you put no caller id they will just pick it in a second while if you try on normal call they won’t pick it up.
They can change the price of job without informing you and you won’t even realise anything .
So better to make 500$ working somewhere else rather than wasting time and 8-9hour everyday and now you only see jobs which are under 2km of range not 5 km of range as this another thing started by them which they won’t agree on.
You will always get deliveries that are about 10-15km away from your location as no one from Gold class driver are accepting those. All the nearby ones goes to gold class drivers. This result in excessive use of fuel for small amount delivery earnings. But they always reply on support chat when u need help. I suggest if you have other option to do deliveries such as ubereats or deliveroo etc. better choose that one instead of Sherpa. New drivers will hardly get any delivery even getting online for whole. You may get one or two deliveries in whole day when you are new. Giving 2 stars bcz it made me earn some money.
Lack of service center.
They will call you X35 times to distract while you are driving and make sure you will cause an accident.. They will honestly do that even when they are allowed to track your location 24/7.
Why are they calling ? Because customer is just curious about estimated time of delivery.
Not all of them but %90 Call center guys are very amateur, inexperienced and arrogant.
Sherpa is not paying for gasoline or toll roads. Plus pick up locations are super chilled to make you wait for 10mins when you got there..
Rather than that payments are not fantastic but punctual thats okay..
- Sherpa Pty Ltd
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sherpa Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.