Shoji lets you discover and chat to the people you NEED to meet.
Have you ever felt you wanted to do something but didn’t have the connections to do it? Been in a situation where you needed help but weren’t sure who to ask? There are so many ways the people nearby can help us, we just need an easier way to connect with them.
Shoji displays people that are nearby and allows you to connect so you can capitalise on new opportunities, find help or offer support.
Your current circle of connections can only take you so far. Use Shoji to easily expand your network and capitalise on society’s greatest and most underrated asset – other people.
So, how does Shoji work?
1. Set your priority – right here and now
2. See people on the App
3. Connect and start chatting
Shoji is your essential guide to meeting new friends, finding help and realising new opportunities wherever you go.
Stop swiping faces and create useful connections with those around you.
Amazing people are all around. Find them with Shoji.
Download the app now!
Meet people by need, preference and proximity, chat, get updates from nearby users, save your favourite users, browse profiles, ask questions, respond to Pulses, up-vote what’s good and who’s been helpful, earn points and increase your reputation to unlock new scorecards.
We’ve fixed the glitch that meant some people didn’t receive the text message authentication code, so signing up should be smooth sailing.
Also inside this release
- Set up to 5 ‘I am looking for...’ tags
- Photos can now be uploaded to the Pulse Feed. Tap the image to view in full screen
- Add interests to your profile to let people know what you’re into.
- Upload more photos to your profile
Looking forward to your feedback! Remember to break the app as much as you can and let us know, what you like and don’t like about the Beta at firstname.lastname@example.org or from within the app.
The Shoji Crew
Ratings and Reviews
Hey guys, awesome marketing at Monash Uni
Thanks for the awesome monopoly game in Clayton. I really enjoyed it! Noone actually seem to leave this awesome app a review so I guess I will be the first one.
Very creative app and I like how it has benefit factor from both Facebook and Tinder. Easy to meet new people and able to share their stories and thoughts.
I think this app could be better if developer could fix some bugs : 1. Not able to change the profile photo (tried 8 times, it lets you upload a new profile photo but photo doesnt get updated)
2. Sometimes people are unable to like or comment or see the comments in a very populated area / peak hour
All the best for your social network! - Daniel L
Using this at uni now and it's great
Actually a helpful app. I've made friends in class and got to know a few more people at university.
Great app for instant feedback on those random questions you jus want to ask!!
- Project WD Pty Ltd
- 21.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016, Project WD Pty Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.