Turn your mobile device into a remote control for your Signia/Siemens hearing aids! The app enhances discretion by hiding the remote control within your mobile device without the need for additional hardware. Full control of your hearing aids looks as subtle as checking for a text message.
The app will only provide all the functions if configured by your hearing health specialist. The app is only compatible with the latest generation of Signia/Siemens 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion 2, Sirion 2, Teneo and Teneo+, Intuis 3 hearing aids. Click the Developer Website link at the bottom of this page for all compatible products.
• Change hearing programs without the need to touch your hearing aids.
• Change the volume easily and discreetly.
• Easily mute and unmute the hearing aids.
• Adjust bass & treble to balance the quality of sound.
• Easily manage the volume of your tinnitus program.
• Adjust the span and direction of the microphones (7px, 5px, 7bx and 5bx devices).
• Check the battery status of your hearing aids (7px, 5px and 3px devices).
The touchControl App is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health specialist, e.g., ENT doctor, audiologist or acoustician.
The touchControl App is compatible iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, iPod touch 5th Gen and iPad running iOS 8.1 or higher public release.
Hearing aid compatibility:
The touchControl App is only compatible with the latest generation of Signia/Siemens 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion 2, Sirion 2, Teneo and Teneo+, Intuis 3 hearing aids. A full list of compatible hearing aids can be found by clicking the 'Visit Website' link at the bottom of this page.
The touchControl app generates short control signals which are designed to be played through the devices speakers and may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
Sivantos GmbH is a trademark licensee of Siemens AG
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
• General bug fixing and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can u set the app so I know when my battery will go flat? It always goes flat at work if I could tell how much was left in the morning I would be able to change them before work. Thanks
Simple and useful
This apps do help me to adjust my hearing aids easier. It provide more control eg bass level and direction which are more than the hearing buttons can do.
This app makes adjusting hearing aids very easy to manage after they have been “paired” to the phone. A how to guide would be most appreciated in future updates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.