SignEasy - Sign and Fill Documents
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and fill documents from your smartphone, tablet and desktop.
* Featured as Best Business App in 2014 & 2015
* Featured in Apple's Next-Gen Business Apps
* Featured in Apple's "Everything Changes with iPad” campaign
* Trusted by over 3 Million Users in 150+ countries
* Covered by Forbes, Inc, TheNextWeb, BGR, LifeHacker
In 3 easy steps, SignEasy helps you sign documents such as NDAs, real estate contracts, lease agreements, sales invoices, purchase orders, financial agreements, loan documents, consent forms, job offers, permission slips, invoices, work orders & almost anything.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive & hundreds of other apps with “Open In” functionality
Sign with your finger or a stylus and fill the document with initials, date, text, logos & more
Email the final document to anyone or save a copy instantly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote & OneDrive
Adapted for iOS 9
Being iOS 9 ready, SignEasy lets you multitask in Split View, enables quicker access while working with other apps using the Slide Over & supports all screen orientations.
Easier document signing with the SignEasy iOS extension
The SignEasy iOS extension enables you to complete and send paperwork right from hundreds of productivity, business, email & file management apps. Simply open a document in your favorite app, sign & send it seamlessly without the back & forth switching between apps.
• Support for PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Open Office, HTML, Pages, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) & more
• Multiple signers: get signatures in-person from customers, suppliers or visitors
• Insert your signature, initials or text
• Insert images (signature, logos, ID card)
• Mark checkboxes & other annotations
• Select from many ink colors, text styles & international date formats
• Instant-Sync: All documents are available from any device you use
• Set personal information & custom fields for quicker insertion
• Access recently typed text history to fill forms faster
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress paperwork as a draft & come back later to finalize
• Reimport signed files as original documents for editing and signing in future
• Sign unlimited documents
• Get unlimited storage
• Connect to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive for importing & saving seamlessly
• Sign offline: Fill paperwork even if you are not connected to the Internet
• Protect your signature from unauthorized access by setting a 4 digit PIN
• Set a backup email to receive copies of signed document with digital audit log
• Send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
• Sign secure and password protected PDF documents
• Set custom footer while emailing signed documents
• Freestyle drawing to allow unlimited signers on the same document, add notes and comments
• Use more than one email address to import documents from by forwarding files to email@example.com
With Continuity of Electronic Signatures feature, SignEasy enables you to
• Save pre-filled documents as drafts allowing you to sign them later on any device
• Work offline and continue when you are back online
SignEasy is free to download and use for up to 3 documents. Upgrade to the Pro or Business plan to sign unlimited documents and unlock advanced features, available through in-app purchase.
Two subscription plans:
• Pro: $39.99/year
• Business: $79.99/year
For occasional use, you can buy 10 documents for $4.99 in Pay-As-You-Go plan.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during that time. Auto-renewal may be turned off by you in Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions or bugs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.7.3
- Bug Fixed: Some of our users were reporting about their drafts getting lost. We've resolved the same in this build with your help.
- For Pro Plan users: Upgrade to v5.7.3 for uninterrupted Pro Plan access after subscription auto-renewal.
From our previous release:
- For PAYG users: You can save drafts and access them across devices due to syncing.
- All purchase related issues have been fixed.
- Now you can help SignEasy to become better: If you ever face any issue or want to report a crash, just go to "Help" section and tap on “Send Diagnostic Data”.
Love the app? Don't forget to leave a review on the AppStore.
For bugs or feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Fantastic app but!
This app is great. I have used it for all sorts of things. It's just a shame you have to purchase credit to continue to use...
best and easiest signing app
Simply brilliant. Signing documents on the road used to be painful and require admin support. Now I am pumping out documents.
Extremely useful app
I have used this app more than I thought I would. Great job!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 12 January 2016
- Version: 5.7.3
- Size: 84.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$7.99
- 1 Year Pro - Unlimited Docs$62.99
- 1 Year Pro$62.99
- 1 Year Business$124.99