By MacPhun LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free today with ‘App of the Day’
Easy-to-use, but extremely powerful and artistic vintage video app packed with amazing and powerful features, that no other app offers.
* HD Filters from 20s to 80s
* Authentic Soundtracks
* Powerful, Easy-to-Use Editing tools
* And much more inside the most awesome vintage video app on App Store
KEEP IT RETRO.
- EXPRESS MODE: create vintage masterpieces in one click
- PRO: become a real retro movie director with advanced editing tools
- VIDEO FILTERS: 80s Disco Blast, 70s Crazy Grooving, 60s Hippie Fair, 50s Sepia, 20s Newborn, Classic Black&white, Classic Sepia
- Flip video (turn from right to left)
- Extract picture from the video
- Trim and split
- Duplicate video fragments
- Import pictures (mix videos and photos)
- 11 original soundtracks of different styles
- Upload music from your library
- Add vintage scratches to soundtracks
- Fade in/out
- Low (192X144)
- High (640X480)
- HD (1280X720)
- Slow down your videos to add more drama to action scenes
- Make videos 1.15X to 5.0X faster
- Play video in forward or reverse mode
- Set variable speed (start slow – finish fast and vise versa)
Titles & transitions
- 5 types of stylish transitions
- 7 title cards with different fonts
Online video gallery
- Access the world largest video library of vintage videos created by other people
- Submit your videos to get featured (over 500K people will see it)
KEEP IT RETRO!
What's New in Version 4.1
Vintagio is ready for iPhone 5 and works like a charm with latest iOS.
You can now export videos from Vintagio to Cinemagram
Vintagio got new algorithm and is now 2X faster
Improved performance on all iDevices
Essential utility app for advanced video editors
To date (08/13) this is the only app I've found that offers reverse motion! At variable speeds of up to 5x. And it's the only app that allows you to apply filterFX to pre-existing footage. Granted the filterFX are a bit limited but there's something in the architecture of this app that other developers should learn from.
Love this app.
It's ok, the effects are what they say they are, but honestly- I would like my 2 bucks back.
The biggest downfall I would like fixed is that the app crashes if you're not connected to Internet.... And is says nothing about needing wifi after the download in the description.
Pretty average, would have prefered to buy a song with the $2.
This is great for editing clips and making all kinds of styles. It's good for individual clips but not really for a production. I use this app to edit my videos then merge them with iMovie.