SimpleMind+ Intuitive Mind Mapping
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/download
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
What's New in Version 1.14
Split view support
Outliner - replacing "Reorder topics" view
Angled relation paths
Adjustable relation paths - drag to adjust the path
New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows)
Style sheet editor: create new style sheets or customize the build-in style sheets
Bug fixed that made Cross links appear initially as a straight line
Fantastic Mind Mapping App
I shopped around for a while before deciding on SimpleMind as my mind mapper of choice and have not regretted it. New to mind mapping but wanting to use it in my new development workflow I wanted something simple to use yet powerful but not overly cumbersome or unnecessarily overly complicated, and also needed cross platform sync and collaborate. Eventually settling on SimpleMind paid on both iOS and Mac for a very reasonable price I have not looked back. I quickly learned the basics and am rapidly using some more advanced features. The MAC version in particular is excellent and very easy to learn and use and the iOS version lets me sync automatically to my files on DropBox and edit or review them on the go or on the couch.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting a cheap and easy to use mind mapping solution with sync support. You even get to try it for free.
Absolutely 5 stars.
Really I don't understand why it must have two version simplemind+ and simplemind pro. Just make confusing. Before, I thought that simplemind+ is free version. Therefore I bought simplemind pro. Later I recognized that in my ipad I already had simplemind+, and actually I already bought in app purchase, so it has full functionality. How silly....buy the same think twice. I just feel tricked. Later, I also found simplemind (legacy). One app, but has three same version??? So silly....
I will never rate five stars, if there are still multiple app for one app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2008-2016 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version$7.99