SketchBook Express for iPad
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk SketchBook® Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go.
Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
• Screen resolution canvas
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
• Three finger tap for controls
• Three finger swipe gestures for quick access
High Quality Brushes and Tools:
• Professional-grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
•15 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and Fill Tool
•SketchBook Store to purchase brush packs
• Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
• Dynamic symmetric drawing
• 3 Layers allowing easy build up of a drawing
• Import layers from Photo Library
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Create text with a variety of fonts, colors, sizes and placement.
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Eye-dropper color selection
• Store and view work in progress
• Export to Photo Library
• Browse images in full-screen mode
• Option to set iCloud as default location to save canvases
• Controls in Gallery to upload or download from iCloud
• Built-in SketchBook News panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
What's New in Version 2.9.1
Great, 2 suggestions
Awesome app, however would really like it of you added these two functionalities. Firstly, yes, more layers would be fantastic. Secondly, could there be say a circle around where the paint/rubber is being applied? I just find it difficult if I am rubbing something out, as I have to guess when it will make contact with the drawing. Sorry if this confuses you!? ( I think Photoshop has it, if that helps :))
Good app but few important downside:
This is one of the best digital drawing apps I've used; I'm a mangaka and I draw on this platform on the go. But serious issue to be addressed: it crashes and leaves you with a blank canvas at any given time... I just experienced this with a major work I've been doing for 3 days now. I've lost my entire artowrk...
EPIC!!!!! INSTALL NOW!
*Epic for doing bases
AND MORE! Helped with so many problems! :3 1 suggestion, you should be able to have, like, a little section of all the colors you've used so you don't have to keep getting new ones it would really help because I do bases so thank you if you could add it:3
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 April 2014
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Brushes$1.49
- Art Brushes$1.49
- Stamp Brushes$1.49