Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires either an in-app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
What's New in Version 3.4
Several bug fixes including:
- Skitch no longer crashes when accessing very large photo libraries
- Skitch is now iOS 9 ready
- the Skitch Safari extension in now localized
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 September 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2015, Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skitch PDF Markup$2.49
- Evernote Premium$6.49
- Evernote Premium$56.99