OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.7.4
• We will now automatically upload photos that were missed earlier, and enjoy improvements to camera backup including better background uploading.
Low quality, poor support
This new version has a new bug, in which the camera upload page doesn't show upload progress anymore. At a glance it looks like all uploads are "stuck" (the progress bars are not moving at all!)
OneDrive support is very poor. Can't get proper technical support even though I paid for a subscription.
OneDrive can't handle my large photo collection. It always stuck at processing changes or scanning files forever while the CPU is 100% used by OneDrive. Slow upload and download even on corporate gigabit network. Impossible to use my 10 TB storage space. Date/time Timezone issue for photos and videos is still not fixed after months of complaining. No photo search filter.
Very good app, just a few minor issues
I use this app all the time and it works great! There are a couple of things I find annoying. First, you can't make new folders in the app - the addition of this feature would be very welcome. The other thing is there isn't a way, when viewing PDFs, to jump to a specific page; you just have to swipe through them which isn't very pleasant when you have particularly long documents. If this feature was also added, I'd definitely rate this five stars!
This new update is perfect. I had the issue of photos not syncing unless I open the app but now the background sync works perfectly.
Would also be nice to have the option of having offline files.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 August 2015
- Version: 5.7.4
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$34.99