Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to email@example.com
• Fixed: tfw uploading .png images via the share sheet no longer converts them to .jpg format, or any other three-letter collection of letters, like, idk, omg bbq etc. Yay!
• Fixed: Users in workspaces requiring single sign-on were unable to use the magic email link, and could only complete the setup process if they chose to "sign in manually". This should be all better now.
Ratings and Reviews
Teamwork and communication made easy.
Slack for Apple Watch
So I’ve been using slack on my iPhone and Mac for about two year and I’m very happy with how it work! But I’ve had some problems on my new Apple Watch; when I get a notification it comes up with the option to dismiss or reply and if I hit the reply button it quits the app and then if I go on my iPhone it comes up with blank un-sent message. So I think the reply option is broken and needs some work. Also, there is no option to access channels from the Apple Watch, only DM’s and mentions. Channels being the main way people in my team communicate I would love the ability to access channels, not just single messages as they come in (which I then cannot look at again once I have either dismissed or attempted to reply to it)
Thank you for your nice iPhone/Mac message app, but I think the Apple Watch app needs a little work
Slack is great for offshore teams!
Hats off to the dev and design teams at Slack. This is a really impressive product that I would recommend to anyone. Especially if you work with geographically diverse teams. Works seamlessly between all my devices so I can keep working anywhere anytime and keep track of exactly what’s going on. Try as I might, I can’t fault this product. Well done!
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 145.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.