By The Slate Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy Slate, the award-winning daily online magazine, on the iPad. Slate’s wry, insightful reporting and commentary on politics, news, and culture is now available in an application designed to optimize iPad reading, listening, and viewing. The app offers a clean, easy-to-use interface and includes Slate articles, blogs, podcasts, and videos, as well as Slate's news blog, The Slatest.
Features of the iPad application include:
- Access to the latest Slate articles and blogs, including Slate’s popular political and legal commentary, movie and television reviews, and daily news Explainer column.
- Access to The Slatest, Slate’s popular news blog, which tracks the most important news stories all day long.
- Daily videos from Slate V, Slate’s video site, and the Trending News Channel.
- Slate’s popular daily podcasts, including the Political Gabfest, the Culture Gabfest, and Hang Up and Listen. The app allows users to play podcasts in the background while browsing other content.
- A home screen designed to showcase Slate’s top stories while allowing readers to browse the most recent and most popular stories.
- Tools that let users share Slate stories and features via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Ability to log in and comment on articles and blog posts.
We are always looking to improve our applications. Please send your thoughts and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: 25 March 2014
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Slate Group, LLC
- © 2010, Washington Post. Newsweek Interactive Co. LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.