Sleepy Koala Alarm Clock
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wake up to the funny side of Australia with our sleepy koala and collection of "you beaut" Aussie sayings. As well as being one of the easiest and coolest alarm apps to set and use, you can also have fun shaking, poking and tickling to try waking the Koala up.
Whether it is you or the alarm that does the waking, you can take a picture of the hilarious koala reactions and even share it with your friends via Facebook or email.
This free app is brought to you by TAFE South Australia which is one of Australia's leading government owned tertiary level skills and training providers. Our students enjoy not only their world recognised education but the balance of vibrant and convenient lifestyle South Australia offers.
- Shake, touch and tickle to try and wake up the sleepy koala
- Be surprised with a range of new funny "wake up" animation sequences
- Take funny photos of the koala which get automatically sent to your photo library
- Share photos of the Koala directly onto your Facebook Wall or via email
- Choose from the hilarious "Aussie sayings" alarm rings
- Read real english translations of "Aussie sayings" in Alarm Tone settings
- See the set alarm time on the home screen
- See the current time displayed on the home screen
- Create multiple alarms easily
- Turn alarms "on/off" with one click
- Set recurring alarm days
- Set optional progressive alarm ring (from soft to loud)
- Adjust optional "Sleep" mode timing
- Link for more information about studying at TAFE South Australia
- Link to TAFE South Australia community or koala promotions via Facebook
- The app must be open for alarm to activate
What's New in Version 2.1
New 'standard' alarm sound
Not funny, very annoying 'alarm voices'.
Made me cringe to be an Aussie
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 18 December 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fusion
- © Fusion Enterprises PTY LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.