Sling, bounce and swing your Kong to glory, but watch out for all manner of dastardly traps and obstacles. Go up, and up, and up until there’s no more up to go, or else meet your hilarious end!
Join Chimp, Pig, Jellyfish and over 100 other crazy and colourful characters as you challenge your friends to become the best Kong Slinger around.
Now you can even take a selfie and create your very own Kong! Kong your friends and family and dress them up with fun accessories! There are thousands of combinations!
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Sling Kong’s simple premise and appealing graphics make it a terrific little quick-fix game. Flinging a monkey from peg to peg feels great—especially when you narrowly avoid buzzsaws and flame jets—and rapidly dissolving pegs add the perfect amount of tension. For extra fun, try unlocking new characters in an amusing pinball-style minigame that’ll send you careening off bumpers and walls.
I really do love this game, and I totally suggest getting it because it is a good app to play when you have no internet. Here are some suggestions.
1. There are too many accessories in the prize machine and not enough kongs.
2. Whenever I try to get hats, the flying hat never pops up. Maybe make these come up more often while in the middle of a round because it’s starting to get boring, just slinging my Kong. THEY MUST HAVE HATS! Perhaps a Hat Store is a good idea, you can buy hats for your kongs at will.
3. I seriously only get three lives in the daily challenge? I do it to get that crown, but I only get three chances? This annoys me quite a bit. Maybe don’t have lives and just let us do how many we want.
4. You should have an event EVERY week (or maybe even day!) so it is easier to get money and new kongs and hats and revives and boosts ect. I am always waiting at the events centre waiting for them to pop up!
5. In the prize machine, if I do it twice and get the same thing twice, but on the second time it isn’t there anymore, we should get our coins back or something. That’s 200 coins I could have much better spent. Even if you only get 100 coins back, it would make a good asset to the game.
Thankyou for reading this huge review, and please take my thoughts into account. I love your game a lot and with a few extra tweaks, it could become something even better!
I LOVE SLING KONG!!!
How many rare sling longs are there because I have four the bunny the pumpkin the cloud and the dragon.
I also have two themes the dreamtime one and the Wild West.
I got the WORLD AVERAGE once!!! I have nearly all the kongs!! Keep updating!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😇😇😇😇😇😇😆😃😆😃😆🧐🧐🧐🧐🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😱😱😱😱 I also wanted to say can you make it easier to get more coins and stuff and also to make it easier in the lucky sling I always get 75 coins. But I still love the game I check in every day. Can you also make it easier to get Kongmes I only have one but also make the be better things to put on you don’t have to because I have my kongme dressed up really cool and funny thanks bye!!!!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Protostar Games PTY LTD
- 230.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Protostar Games PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack 1 $0.99
- Magic Orb Combo $0.99
- Coin Pack 2 $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.