Snakes And Ladders
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snakes And Ladders is a classic board game for young children.
It is played by 2 or more players.
Each player rolls a dice and moves by given number of fields.
The winner is the one who reaches the last field first. If the player stops at the bottom of a ladder, it climbs up. If the player stops at the snake's head, it slides down.
The game has been designed with young players in mind:
- it has 40 or 50 fields (vs. 100 in classic board version) to provide reasonable field size on small screen and shorten the play time,
- clean, uncluttered graphics with big numbers,
- fun characters and silly sounds,
- it reads numbers when you roll a dice and as the player moves,
- if touching the player character is difficult for your child, shaking the iPhone/iPod/iPad will roll a dice too.
To make sure your child wins make your blinking pawn restricted by touching first and last field on the board. For more information on that visit our website.
This is a universal app for both iPhone and iPad - buy once and play on all your iOS devices.
What's New in Version 2.1
New "dental" board - approved by all dentists around the world!
iPhone 5 support
Improvements in game flow after assigning "restricted" players
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 April 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Agatco
- © 2008-2013 Agatco
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.