By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings the power and control of professional photo-editing software previously only available on the desktop to your mobile device. Now, with the tap of a finger, you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit and more.
== Tools for perfect photos==
• Tune image – use to auto-adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that adapts uniquely to colours, and fine-tune brightness, saturation, contrast and more
• Details – enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop – crop images to standard aspect ratios, or free crop
• Rotate – easily rotate by 90°, straighten or free rotate however you want
• Transform – adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush – selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust – make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing – remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette – adjust brightness around the subject of an image. Includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters for adding style ==
• Lens Blur – draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour glow – add a glow to the image. This is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal contrast – bring out fine contrast across shadows and highlights with precise exposure control
• HDR-scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film – get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage – make any photo look like a vintage colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles and more
• Noir – modern black & white film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & white – get that classic black & white look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames – add stylised borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for managing your edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new stacks brush to paint any applied filter in or out
What's New in Version 2.4.1
• Histogram: Improved precision
• Details: Adds negative structure to smooth micro contrasts
• Style selector: Automatically scrolls to the next position
• Crop: Aspect ratio respects image orientation
Simple easy to use. Powerful free photo editor
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 May 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 46.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.