By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings the power and control of professional photo-editing software previously only available on the desktop to your mobile device. Now, with the tap of a finger, you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit and more.
== Tools for perfect photos==
• Tune image – use to auto-adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that adapts uniquely to colours, and fine-tune brightness, saturation, contrast and more
• Details – enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop – crop images to standard aspect ratios, or free crop
• Rotate – easily rotate by 90°, straighten or free rotate however you want
• Transform – adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush – selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust – make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing – remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette – adjust brightness around the subject of an image. Includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters for adding style ==
• Lens Blur – draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour glow – add a glow to the image. This is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal contrast – bring out fine contrast across shadows and highlights with precise exposure control
• HDR-scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film – get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage – make any photo look like a vintage colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles and more
• Noir – modern black & white film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & white – get that classic black & white look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames – add stylised borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for managing your edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new stacks brush to paint any applied filter in or out
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Snapseed 2.1 introduces some polishes throughout the app to make it easier to navigate:
• A new image picker gives quick access to the Camera Roll
• The app's state is preserved across sessions
• The filter name is displayed in the title bar
• Tap to hide controls on the main screen to see the image without distractions
• When zoomed in, the image can be moved so that the navigator doesn't obscure any part of the image
• Filter selector has 3 columns in landscape orientation on iPhones
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Amazing, pro-level output made easy
I've played around with a lot of photo editing apps but never used any of them more than once or twice.
Digital SLR photography is a hobby of mine, so I've dedicated a lot of time to learning photoshop and Lightroom. I think that made me really judgmental when it comes to mobile editing - I used to copy photos to my computer and edit them there.
But Snapseed is different, it has the same level of quality as editing on a desktop and really lets you edit your photos professionally. I'd highly recommend it.
I also have a suspicion that it's using the same technology as a $200 editing suite (which I own and use) that google acquired and has some overlapping names (eg tonal contrast). That system is used by world leading professional photographers and now we can use that same system (essentially) on our phones. Thanks google!
Btw, I never write reviews but I really love this app.
The best editing app ever.
SBS photographers came and visited my school for a photography workshop and they told us to download this app and use it. I was very doubtful at first, but it has been 3 months now and i have edited so many photos! This app NEVER crashes, always saves, and is literally what a photographer dies for. Pure genius.
It's a really cool and easy to use app. I always edit my phone photos on it and they look amazing! People always ask me what app I am using. Love it 💕
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 November 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.