By Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Snip is a screen-capture application that can capture the active window or custom areas. Drag to zoom in/out the screen shot; add labels, texts and handwriting contents of your choice and save it to your device or the clipboard.
1. Auto-identify windows: Snip can identify windows open automatically.
2. Editable tags: Add tags (rectangle, ellipse and arrow) and texts; and draw with handwriting brushes. You can change the location, size and color.
What's New in Version 2.0
1. Introduced native architechture: smaller and faster
2. Support Retina display
3. Share captured screenshots via QQ Mail
4. Improved image processing features
This app i found is very useful and is exactly like windows ‘snipping tool’. I have read the other comments and have found that you are saying that it will only open once. Initally I had the same problem but found that the app attaches to the bar up the top of the screen as a picture of ‘scissors’.
Does the job, but without much flair.
The only real gripe that I have about this app is that the program itself can tend to get in the way of what you are trying to capture. If you are capturing a selection, as I often do, it would be good if the program minimised or shrank when you were selecting your area on the screen…. but you soon learn to move it first and then capture. Other than that, it works perfectly well.
Bit confusing but works
This worked easy the first time I downloaded, then when I clicked on the icon to use again it wouldn't open. Figured out the only way to open it is to use the shortcut you set up when you first download the product. Once you have that it works perfectly