“Show me the money!” In this innovative football manager style game, you are an up and coming agent. Can you wheel and deal in the transfer window getting good moves for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young footballers and shape their careers? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern football, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
• Tout your players to other clubs, but don’t let their chairman find out!
• Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your bling!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a football manager, a football chairman and a football player – now be a football agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bungs or will you do things by the book to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fairly good but it tends to get very repetitive and towards the end, you’re just grinding out weeks to pay for the final item. Not sure how much replay value there is either, as I suspect the game will just continue to boring once you start a new game. The full game version is ridiculously overpriced for what you get. My advice would be to just replay the first 4 seasons over and over because that’s effectively what you get.
It’s not a bad game, however it can be a little more realistic in terms of player issues, such as two of my young players had a gambling and alcohol problem and they were only 17 years old when it’s not even legal to gamble or drink at that age!
Excellent start to game so addictive and has so much potential to go on
Looking forward to so where they go with the game and what they'll do it!
- Top Drawer Games Limited
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Top Drawer Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.