"It is, in my opinion, the perfect mobile game."
- Drew Scanlon
"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
"A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck! In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
Haste spell no longer sends your spells flying off the screen into eternity!
Fixed the annoying little dead spot for tapping to battle
Ratings and Reviews
The greatest game - an obsession!
I think this game might be destroying my life. It is simply remarkable, and the best game on the iPhone. I just made it up to level 17 in my fourth deck, and the Spiky Ogger Lava Conjurer is the most aggressive enemy, hands down. He devoured me four times in quick succession and broke my heart for good. And now I'm late for work.
Thank you for fixing this game! It's so good to have it back.
Edit: I'd like to make a suggestion for improvement! Could it please be made possible to just play the boss battle (either with a random collection of items and spells or with ones that are chosen from a randomly arranged set)? It's the best battle, but it takes so long to get to it!
Great fantasy take on playing cards
I really enjoy the fantasy take on playing cards in this game. It is built on the Solitaire premise of towers by numbers, with magic abilities added in.
The variations in the different decks are fantastic, and does involve luck and skill.. the skill is in knowing how to play the powers you get, but the luck is in getting the right powers in time..
The standard mode is challenging and fun. The hard mode after that is much more frustrating and eventually lost me because I found it so hard to progress. Still a great game.
Ridiculously good game 👌🔥
This game is taking over my life. Actually the best game I have played on my phone for such a long time!! Everything is so well balanced it encourages progress without having to spend any more money.👌🔥🔥🔥👌
- Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
- 181 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Primal Champions $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.