By John Vella Music
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SongCatcher is the first fully functional recording studio environment on the iPhone platform, designed around capturing creativity at the moment of inspiration! It is the first app to feature both Audio and MIDI recording, making it the ultimate solution for the songwriters who are looking for a sketchpad.
SongCatcher comes with two interfaces, which are tailored specifically for professional musicians, and enthusiastic amateurs, or anyone who likes having fun with music!
SongCatcher provides the most appropriate and innovative tools for catching and developing musical ideas, within a fast, easy to understand interface. Tools like Audio to MIDI conversion, allowing users to sing in ideas and have instruments play them back! SongCatcher's layout is in the style of conventional music software, with all of the controls easily accessible. Catch it, work on it, email it. Move on with your day :)
TRY THE LITE VERISON FOR FREE.
“Apple beaten to the punch by John Vella's SongCatcher... For the price, and the fact that it's the only real Multitrack Recorder on iPhone, this looks like a category killer app!” – Hitsquad.com
“Need a well appointed DAW on your iPhone? Need MIDI and audio recording in the same application? Fancy Audio to MIDI conversion for converting audio recordings into instruments? SongCatcher could well be what you’ve been chasing.” – Audiotechnology.com
“It’s perfect for both professional and amateur musicians since it features two separate interfaces, making it remarkably easy to capture musical ideas while away from the studio.” – Appadvice.com
To see SongCatcher in action you can watch demonstration videos at:
Unique Features: (save and export features available in full version only)
• 10 tracks of recording, including 5 tracks of Audio and 5 tracks of MIDI!
• Audio to MIDI conversion, allowing the user to sing ideas and have instruments play them back. Create your band with your voice!
• Audio recording through either built-in microphone or external input (via iRig or Similar.) Record and layer live performances!
• Resizable Piano Keyboard to play instruments.
• Instruments include: Piano, Electric Piano, Drums, Bass, Guitar, Distorted Guitar, Synth, Organ, Strings and Horns. (more available through in-app purchase)
• MIDI editor to edit performance. Get it perfect!
• Mixing functionality, including panning!
• Ability to bounce mixes and re-import, hence allowing unlimited tracks!
• MIDI Exporting!
• Line-in supported!
• Tempo track with optional click.
• Ability to export mixes in various formats to email.
• Detailed Help section
• Lay down your ideas quickly and email them to your home studio!
PLEASE NOTE: SongCatcher is optimised for iPhone 3GS and above. If you have an early version iPhone or iPod touch the software will work, but your handset has less processor power, which means you may experience audio glitches before you reach the full 10 layers of the software's capability.
Version 1.3 has lots of great new features! Have a look below :)
Please remember that your 5 star reviews help the updates keep coming!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Integrated New Designs with iPhone 5 Support
- Category: Music
- Updated: 18 December 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BloomIT
- © John Vella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.