Sonic Dx provides medical referrers with fast and secure access to pathology results when and where they need them.
Designed especially for the iPhone and iPad, Sonic Dx’s enhanced functionality allows reporting workflow that can be tailored to each user’s individual needs.
- Clean, clear design
- Powerful search capabitities
- Cumulative results and graphing
- Result filtering by location, date, urgency and more
- Quick, secure re-entry to the app via a 4-digit pin
- Secure sharing of reports with patients and colleagues
- Electronic requesting of additional tests
- Special folders for easy access to specific patients or cases
- A ‘Watched’ list to highlight nominated patients
Sonic Dx can only be used by referring medical professionals, who need to apply for a username and password. More information is available at http://www.sonicdx.com.au.
- New “Include Pending” option for search
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Catastrophic update, much harder to read.
Wind it back folks
Won't connect and asks for the user to call for IT help. Systemic problems with level of user access to some results.
Time saving and useful. Love the watch patient feature.
Latest version has speed improvements
- Sonic Healthcare Ltd
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.