By Sonic Healthcare Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sonic Dx is a revolution in online pathology results. Designed especially for the iPhone and iPad, this fast, intuitive app gives doctors rapid access to results when and where they need them.
Sonic Dx’s enhanced functionality allows reporting workflow that can be tailored to each doctor’s individual needs.
- Clean, clear design
- Improved search
- Cumulative results and graphing
- Result filtering by location, date, urgency and more
- Quick, secure re-entry to the site via a 4-digit pin
- Secure sharing of reports with patients and colleagues
- Electronic requesting of additional tests
- Special folders for easy access to specific patients or cases
- A Watched list to highlight nominated patients
Sonic Dx can only be used by referring doctors, who will need to apply for a username and password. More information is available at http://www.sonicdx.com.au
What's New in Version 1.0.15
Minor bug fixes
Time saving and useful. Love the watch patient feature.
Latest version has speed improvements
Won't connect and asks for the user to call for IT help. Systemic problems with level of user access to some results.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 1.0.15
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonic Healthcare Ltd
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.