By polyvision UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With SoundPitch and it's amazing sound slowdown engine it's possible to change the tempo, pitch and sampling rate of a music file in realtime!
Many musicians who want to learn a track use these features to slow down the playback of a song.
Learn playing guitar, piano or any other instrument while using SoundPitch to decrease the tempo of your backing track.
* plays all commonly used music formats like MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, M4A etc
* detailed adjustment settings
* all effects are processed in real time
* low memory and cpu usage
* export your music to WAV,MP4 and M4A
* built-in metronom, plays with your music or standalone
A small selection of our customer's feedback:
* "#soundpitch what a nifty tool!" (via Twitter)
* "Thanks for your superb support and fixing the SnowLeopard issues" (via email)
What's New in Version 1.1.4
* many bug fixes for Snow Leopard users
* added settings dialog (FFT spectrum, WaveForm or none)
* pitch slider should integrate better in your workflow now
I’d recommend you look elsewhere for Yosemite.
The following functionality is broken :
The Open GL view,
Saving and re-opening a different file,
Exiting the application requires a force quit every time.
Tested with 2013 MBP 15" and 2011IMac 21” - both Yosemite Latest release,
both riddled with problems.
solves music slowing problems, works well
does not distort music