Design your room for sound! SoundSoup-Free gives you the tools you need to control sound in your lounge room, office, café, classroom, lecture theatre, or any other building project that you are designing.
SoundSoup-Free is the free companion to our professional-level App, SoundSoup-Pro.
Change the room and hear the result immediately! SoundSoup-Free is a unique, easy to use modelling tool that lets you explore how your room would sound with different windows, walls, floor coverings, curtains or other features. Professionally-designed acoustic simulation software combined with a simple, intuitive user interface mean SoundSoup-Free can be used by anyone with an interest in sound or in noise reduction.
Listen to voices, music, footsteps, air conditioning etc inside a room ... add curtains, change the ceiling finish, or add soft furniture, and listen to how the sound changes.
Or listen to sounds such as traffic, aircraft, dog barking, voices, TV and music, coming from outside the room or from an adjacent room ... add double glazing or change the wall materials, and immediately hear the difference.
SoundSoup-Free is great for architects, interior designers, acoustic professionals, property developers, builders and home improvement enthusiasts. Avoid costly mistakes, and produce better-sounding spaces.
Download the SoundSoup-Free App to use with our compliments. It will give you all the basic functionality of SoundSoup-Pro and may end up being all that you need. Or it may leave you wanting to download SoundSoup-Pro to get your hands on the advanced professional-level features. Either way you win!
• Offers ready-to-play rooms and also empty rooms with up to eight walls for your customisation
• Includes many common inside and outside sounds for modelling
• Allows listening to multiple sounds simultaneously
• Includes a large selection of common building materials and surface finishes
• Also includes specialist acoustic products from Industry Partners
• Calculates reverberation based on room dimensions and areas of surfaces, and simulates sound using advanced signal processing techniques
• Allows for room contents and the number of people in the room
• Allows for the effect of wall openings and for distributed sound sources such as air-conditioning or background music
• Choose to work in either metric or imperial measurement units
• Save and recall a room set-up
• On-screen Help function
• Listen through the iPad speakers, or use headphones or external speakers for higher-quality sound reproduction
We would love to hear from you! If you have any feedback or questions, or need support, Stirfry Software can be contacted either by email email@example.com or via our website at www.stirfrysoftware.com
See our YouTube videos at www.youtube.com/channel/UClXzuKQwE_pCF3dtlGR5O-g
Join us on facebook.com/SoundSoup
Additional acoustic products from USG Boral.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.