Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc)
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
- You can now play with video chat using the Bunch app
- Added Catalan language
- Added GDPR privacy page
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome - How ‘bout an update?
So much fun! Awesome concept. Well executed too. Nothing to criticise but will offer some ideas. Also, please make mobile version work with Apple TV version again.
Perhaps include individual stats at the end as well. Maybe a more gradual increase in difficulty or Sectors that take longer, especially with more players, and include a ‘swap controls’ scenario.
On the play dial in the startup screen, if you tap rapidly on it the dial can move a full 360 and doesn't line up with the lines. Just a trivial bug which doesn't hinder anything.
The best shouting simulator on AppStore!
I really enjoy playing with my friends on the bus to school and back!
I did get shouted at for being too noisy tho!😅
- Henry Smith
- 165.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 Henry Smith
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Upgrades $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.