By Henry Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc), and now one player can use an Apple TV!
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
What's New in Version 1.8
Apple TV support!
Up to 8 players are now supported by default. Massive Mode is no longer required
Fixed Admiral's Club login bug
JUST DO IT!!!!
Dude, great game, whenever I'm with my friends this is what we do first, keep helping this game grow and expand to fill the App Store, don't dismiss this as a failed attempt at a game because it doesn't have as many downloads or reviews, I know you have what it takes, good luck with everything you do 😉
Definitely worth playing
It's is a fun and funny game. I think it's creative and a great way to spend time with friends.
But, after one game with a few people no one is keen to play another round.
Can this game have single player mode
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 November 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Henry Smith
- © 2012 Henry Smith
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Upgrades$7.99