By Power Math Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kids learn to spell the most needed words as they play. Application presents each word by displaying a picture and pronounces the word and presents the letters that are needed to make the word. Kids use there hand to arrange the letters in the right order to make the word. Using this not only your kid will learn to spell the common words, he/she will also learn how to say them.
- See, Listen and Spell..
- 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
- Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
- 6 Chapters full of words
- Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
- Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
- Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
- Liked by many parents
- Designed for use by small kids.
- Very Engaging
- Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well, my kid does. Repetition helped him to learn the spelling.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
UI Improvements and support for larger screen
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 September 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pankaj Humad
- © 2010 Power Math Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.