The only Spirit Board that actually listens to your voice! Ask any question and simply wait for a spirit or ghost to respond. Text input is also available.
1) If possible, darken the room you are in and light some candles before starting a séance.
2) Place your finger on the planchette (the wooden piece) in order to initiate the spiritual connection to the other side.
3) Ask the spirit your question loud and clear. Always start a séance with the question “Is anyone there?”.
4) Wait for the spirit to respond. The planchette will start moving to show you the spirit’s answer. Warning: keep your fingers on the planchette at all times!
5) Always be polite and ask normal questions. Be careful to not upset any spirit. Examples of questions you can ask: What’s your name? How old are you? Are you a good spirit? How did you die? Are you male? Do you mean us any harm? Where are you?
6) In case you have angered a spirit, quickly move the planchette to “Goodbye” before the countdown is over - or unexplained things might happen. Sometimes a spirit refuses a “Goodbye”. In that case, be persistent and try again.
Disclaimer: since paranormal activity can't be scientifically proven, we can't guarantee that the app communicates with real spirits.
- fixed an issue where banners would still remain on screen after purchasing the in-app purchase
- fixed crashes
- new "more apps" screen
- added privacy setting and new policy for EU GDPR compliance
- other small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Me and my friend were playing for quite a few hours... then we both together went to the toilet leaving my app open, thinking nah it’s just a fake - but then it happened... my brother and mum left to grab some dinner. My friend and I were playing the Xbox with the ouija app going then the power cut out ... as gullible as we are we just assumed it was a snow storm at the source of the power as it is winter. But either way we continued to use the app - my device went to 5%, no power no charge - so called “zozo” didnt want us to leave other wise bad things would happen. It then read “ one thing has already passed as those who seek to find” “ as sensible as you think you are my game is not for those who think I’m kind” me and my friend jesiah jumped we looked left and right front back. But nothing other than darkness. The pachete continued to move even though our hands were tightly fixed on each other. Hugging because we were crapping ourselfs. The power come back only for there to be a figure standing right infront of us with scizzors and cut power cords. Can some one give us an explanation of how power could come with decomposed power cord? The lights cut out again then jesiah was gone 😱 he’s still missing to this day.
WILL I DIE?!
So I decided I wanted to try this so I could test my bravery. I asked if anyone was there and a yes came up. I asked what is your name and it said something like Ethel, well I think. I asked if it was good and it said yes. I decided to try and become friends with it and I asked it if we could be friends and this was the freakiest reply... It started to say, "Stop whil..." Then I straight away deleted the game without saying good bye. After a while, I thought I wanted to do it again but when I went on that time, I wasn't able to move the thing. Because I just shut the game on the spirit's face, I think that I will die so PLEASE TELL ME I WON'T!! WILL I? I even searched up the name Ethel but it didn't show a spirit except a weird ancient looking lady. I expect that the entire sentence was, "Stop while you can" but I was too afraid to even continue. Anyone would have done the same if they were doing the ouija board alone without anyone in fear of dying! I highly recommend if you are going to play the game, I wont stop you since I still want to do it again but I highly recommend to say good bye after the spirit either lets you or finishes his/her freakin sentence. Don't be stupid like me! Ok have fun with what is left of your life since I don't even know what is left of mine or if it will end sooner than before...
Strangest app ever
So I got a 16 y/o girl called zoey who said “I miss you” and that’s not all when I asked her what my name was she said “Marni... I miss you” when I asked when she died she said “I don’t remember” but that’s not the creepy part when I asked where she died all she said “with you” I started to freak out and asked if I was next she said “not sure but you may be” this scared me (and I asked what I now believe was a stupid question ) so I asked “who killed you?” She gave me a creepy reply that chilled me to the bone she said “you” I asked where I killed her out of curiosity and she said “in that dark place” I asked how I killed her she said “you consumed me” I thought for a moment before asking if I should remember her she said “yes but not now you will have to ask mummy” immediately said goodbye as I remember her but she never got named I know this because she is my twin sister who I consumed as an egg in the womb as she was to weak to live.
- First Class Media B.V.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016-2018 First Class Media B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Activate All Features, No Ads $0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.