You've just received your new larger screen iPhone or iPad. what are you going to do with all that extra screen space? With Split, you can now do two, or more tasks simultaneously! Email, shop and search the web at the same time!
Stop constantly switching between tabs while browsing! Consider this problem solved with Split Web Browser by SavySoda. You can now browser multiple (up to 9) web pages on the same screen.
Split is fast, and also supports full screen mode and incognito mode. So you have the best of Safari, and Chrome wrapped in one.
This is the perfect alternative browser for your large screen iPhone 6, 6 Plus and iPads. It's the browser to use for multitasking lovers.
Get Split today!
-= v1.1 =-
- Slight UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so good...
I found this app and downloaded it, today - I have been in need of an application just like this. I've only tried one other app and that was a long time ago.
I've opened 2 pages on this app and it has made everything so much easier. I was worried about a couple of things, but that changed once I used the app:
1) quality of videos (if I decided to watch any - which I now have, as it was the 2nd page opened). But the quality is as high as a paid flash browser application.
2) If the page actually scrolled or if I had to do the slow and painful push up or down, until I got it. But it scrolled easily and smoothly.
3) If it actually opened in desktop mode - I had gone through the settings before opening the app, to make sure. A lot of apps have that type of setting but it never works, and I never had that problem when trying it with this app.
4) Links - I do a lot of copy/cut & paste between multiple websites. While the app splits the screen into rows and columns, it's not enough for what I need to do - I don't see a way that it would fit anyway, unless it became tabbed pages. But this isn't a necessity for me, compared to the fact that it still does 3 out of the 4 concerns I had - which is still a good ratio.
I love this app and the ability to cross reference from one screen while researching in the other
Doesn’t do much
It kinda works, however I want to split screen it with google docs but it won’t let me edit on there and takes me to the app instead. I deleted the app and it won’t let me.
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 1.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.