Forget about complicated spreadsheets!
Splittr helps you to split group expenses on vacations, with your roommates or any other group activity.
Simply add expenses as you go and Splittr will tell you who is next to pay and who owes whom how much.
Invite your friends and everybody can enter expenses with their own devices.
- Works offline
- Syncs with friends
- No registration needed
- All currencies supported
- PDF and CSV export
- Statistics and fun facts about your group
- Super fast and easy user interface
- Intelligent equalization payment algorithm that minimizes the number of transactions
- You can split expenses unevenly if purchasers paid different amounts or if certain participants benefited more or less from the expense
- Automatic backups
Use case: Imagine you are on a trip with two friends: Emma and Daniel. You pay $100 for gas for the trip. Anyone with a calculator can divide that price three ways, but even then, you’d normally have to keep a record of the expense in order to divvy it up later. With Splittr, this expense is entered in a couple of seconds and divided equally with little time or effort.
Imagine that later, you, Emma and Daniel go to a restaurant. You’re not hungry, so you only order juice. Daniel orders a steak and a cheesecake. Emma gets a spinach salad. The bill is $80. Daniel forgot his wallet in the hotel room and doesn’t pay, but you chip in $60 and Emma pays $20. You need a math degree to calculate who owes what, right? Not with Splittr! Simply enter who paid how much and Splittr will do the rest.
It’s that simple!
We listened to your feedback and this is your reward:
Version 2.5.1 - 2.5.4:
- Bugfix for the group title input that crashed on some devices.
- A nasty layout bug crept in the expense lists, which we gracefully removed.
- We fixed a crash bug on app start that occurred on iPhone X and Plus models only. (Thanks to Mauro for the test support!)
- Custom categories! Finally. This was one of the most wanted feature. You can add your own categories now.
- A much simpler and faster group creation user interface.
- A much simpler and faster transaction creation user interface.
- A member of your group lost his account and can't join the group anymore? You can now invite them to your group and merge both accounts together, which will transfer all transactions to one account. Swipe left on an member to merge accounts.
- Archived groups are now user specific.
- We allow 0 as a valid input for share weightings.
- Only the admin of a group can close the current episode now.
- Added copy email template function when Apple Mail is not setup on your device.
- Fixed a bug that showed a wrong badge count after flagging an eq payment as paid.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some people from revoking an invitation.
- Many small UI and performance optimizations.
Thank you for your great support, your great reviews and your emails that helped us a lot to build Splittr for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Possibly best app I’ve used
Some apps gets close to what you are hoping for. Splittr exceeded my expectations - brilliant tool which I think I’ll continue using not only for holidays but also for friends and family where bar, restaurants and other costs are shared.
One of the most functional travel apps
Fabulous app; easy to use and great for traveling with friends within ruining friendships over finances!
Question: is there a way to generate the report by category of spend? I can input the info but I can't seem to summarise it out.
MUST HAVE if traveling
Road trips, traveling, weekends away with mates.
This app is an absolute MUST. I’ve been using it for years but this latest version is fantastic. Would give 6 stars if I could.
This is also the first time I’ve bothered to rate an app, because it’s worth it.
- Raphael Wichmann
- 72.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Raphael Wichmann
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership Lifetime $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.