Splitwise - Split bills and expenses the easy way
By Splitwise, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splitwise is the best way to share bills and IOUs and make sure that everyone gets paid back.
- Keep track of apartment bills, group trips, random IOUs, and more
- Everyone can log in, see their balances, and add new expenses
- Get push notifications with every update, or just when important bills are due
- (US only) Settle up instantly with PayPal and Venmo
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On your smartphone, on the Splitwise website, and even on the Apple Watch, you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
What's New in Version 4.4.11
- Expenses are now always listed in the correct order by date.
- Multiline comments with emoji can now be added on smaller devices.
P.S. Splitwise is hiring! Come help us make beautiful apps that make it effortless to share costs, we can't wait to meet you: https://www.splitwise.com/jobs
Really handy app!
This app is awesome! Really helped sort out our group overseas trip expenses. The only thing I'd love to see added is the ability to add unpaid bills as we often had quotes that needed to be divided and paid for. I just had to add a 5th "person" named Unpaid to work out what we each owed in bills yet to be paid.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 12 July 2017
- Version: 4.4.11
- Size: 83.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Splitwise, Inc.
- © Splitwise, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.