SprintTimer - Photo Finish
By Sten Kaiser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most advanced sports timer in the AppStore!
Featured by Apple in the TV-ad "Strength".
SprintTimer is a unique sports timer and photo finish app that employs the same techniques as the fully automatic timing equipment used at the Olympics. Start the timer and point the camera towards the finish line. The app creates an image where you can scroll to get the time for each competitor with a 0.01 s resolution. SprintTimer also includes a motion activated Video Finish for longer races and a Start Sender for wirelessly controlling SprintTimer from another device.
SprintTimer is used by coaches, teachers and athletes all over the world for practice and competition in, for example, track & field, cycling, skiing, speed skating, car racing, rowing, kayaking, horses or greyhound racing.
SprintTimer has several advantages over to a manual stop watch:
- One person can time all participants
- Higher accuracy
- Easier to determine the order
- The image and the results can be saved
- Can operate "hands free" when started
- The timer can be started manually, with a sound, or remotely from another device
See the demo video at the support url:
See the Apple ad "Strength" at
"Without a doubt the best App available on the market for sprinters and coaches who want accurate timing to see their development."
"Amazing app for physical education teachers or coaches! I have used it for timing during our track and field, speed quickness & agility, fitness testing, & many more units. It is very accurate and easy to use and gets the job done quickly! A must have!"
"The app is very professionally set up and you can very easily capture your whole Track event."
"Very useful app for measuring and/or verifying close finishes to track and field or road races."
Satisfied users from all over the world:
- Brilliant. A fantastic app for use in school athletics lessons
- Amazing. This application is awesome and the results are really accurate.
- What a brilliant app! Our £9k photo finish camera broke down and this app was a real life saver and worth way more than £1.50! Highly recommended.
- This app is wonderful. We use it to time all our meets.
- This is a great app and it is getting better from release to release
- Nice, nice, nice! Using it for our youth track team. Love it! 5 stars!
- Exactly what I needed - Fantastic app
- Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we had ran out of options.
- Congratulations on developing a really clever and useful app.
- Love what you did with Sprint timer app.
Icon runners made by Freepik from Flaticon.com
What's New in Version 8.9
- The start list can be added or edited after the race while marking the finish.
- The start list can be edited remotely from Start Sender (while connected).
- iOS 9 compatibility improvements.
- An article about zooming and add on lenses was added to the SprintTimer blog in the Guide.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 02 September 2015
- Version: 8.9
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sten Kaiser
- © Kaiser & Kaiser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Start Sender$2.49