By Alice Dev Team
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Secure Video Surveillance for your Mac.
Ranked #1 top paid Utilities app in US, UK, Canada, France, Italia, Germany, Brazil, Australia, Finland, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, Russia, Japan and China!!!
Now Ready for Mavericks!
Spy Cam turns your Mac into a surveillance system that records video clips with sound. You can store the clips to view them later, or automatically upload them so you can see what’s happening remotely!
Spy Cam is an easy-to-use app that uses your Mac’s built-in camera and microphone, or an external camera and microphone, to take video clips of whatever it is pointed at – your desk, your front door, a filing cabinet, the refrigerator, or anything else you want to monitor, including who is using your Mac when you are not there. You can have Spy Cam record in Timed mode (record every n minutes) or record continuously, depending on your needs.
By linking Spy Cam to your Dropbox account, it automatically saves the clips to your Dropbox file as they are shot, so you can view them from wherever you are – downstairs, across town or around the world.
With Spy Cam you can:
- see if your kids are doing their homework
- be sure your partner is sticking to his diet
- check on the babysitter
- monitor your pets
- keep an eye on your personal papers and on your Mac
And, if your computer is taken, you have videos of the thief, their surroundings, their voice and maybe even their name and other personal details.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use - Setups in less than 1 minute
- Two modes of operation – Continuous or Timed (intermittent)
- Timed Mode Operation
- Choose interval between recordings from 1 to 30 minutes
- Choose clip length from 5 to 60 seconds
- Automatically sends clips to your Dropbox account – view clips from anywhere
- Covert Operation
- App can be hidden from users
- Clips are hidden deep in your file structure
- Activates automatically on login
- Password protected so only you can control the app
- Recording format – 320 x 240
- Creates folders and stores files automatically by date – easy to find clips
- Can be activated at login, launch or from the control panel
- Does not interfere with other auto-launch apps
- Optimally compresses clips to minimize storage
- Supports either the built-in or an external camera
What's New in Version 2.8
Fixed bug that appears on 10.9 in record-pause-record mode.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 February 2014
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yevgeniy Muravyev
- © Alice Dev Team
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later