St.George Mobile Banking is designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
• Open an everyday banking or savings account in 3 minutes.
• Set up and view the balances and 10 most recent transactions of up to 3 accounts without logging on
• Easily transfer money between your Quick balance accounts
• Set up your iOS widget to access Quick balance from your Today Tray without opening the app (iOS 10 or above)
• Share your BSB via message or email from Quick balance.
• Use your fingerprint or security number to logon^
• Use Face ID to logon on iPhone X.
Manage your settings
• Tap the profile icon to update your details.
• Paid for a shared expense? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of who’s paid you. You can also SMS your friends what they owe you~.
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Deposit, Withdrawal, Daily Balance, Low Balance, High Balance, Dishonour, and Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a mobile push notification, SMS or email alert.
• Withdraw cash without your debit card from any St.George, Westpac, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Lost your card?
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days*
• Report your card lost or stolen.
Contact us via Mobile Banking
• Tap ‘Contact us’ to get help faster and skip the security questions~.
Payments & transfers
• Send and receive payments in near real time between customers with St. George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA
• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY®)
• Pay someone using their mobile number
• Send money overseas to existing payees.
Track your spending
• See where your money goes with ‘Categories’+.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Sort or rename your accounts
• Easily search your transactions by date, amount or description
• Schedule future and recurring payments
• Download a Proof of Balance or Interest Earned report
• Download 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you're going overseas.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATM or branch
• Find a Global ATM Alliance network ATM when overseas.
• Use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch, by pairing it with an eligible device
• Enjoy our refreshed Apple Watch App design
• Use our refreshed Apple Watch App independently of our iPhone App on Apple Watch series 3 after setting up your iPhone.
If you are having issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 555 203.
Things you should know:
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you don't unlock the card or report the card lost or stolen.
^Fingerprint logon & other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking/supported-devices.
+This tool provides general information & is intended to be a guide only. Available on savings, transactions & credit card accounts.
Information is current at time of download & subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
Read the Terms & Conditions for the applicable product or service at stgeorge.com.au before making a decision & consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees & charges may apply.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL Australian credit licence 233714.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
• Easier access to your information - locate your Customer Access Number (CAN) when logged in, through the top left hand menu.
• Helping our customers support their communities - you can donate directly to the St.George Foundation or disaster relief via the new ‘Make a Donation’ feature from the Services menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Never ending issues
Don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed using this app. I’ve had to have my account changed around on 3 different occasions because every time I tried to log in it’d deny access and say ‘invalid input parameters’ when I was entering the correct numbers etc. after having this fixed for the third time, I was able to see my quick balance but was unable to log into both transfer and pay and careless cash because every time I’d enter my details, the app wouldn’t do anything. Now after an update, I can’t even log in! I’ll enter my details and the home page is shown with the same login button. No notification to tell me it’s incorrect or loading. Just nothing. This is the 4th time I’ve had to deal with this app locking me out and I’m over it!
Unreliable Face ID Login
Although I’ve had an issue before with this App’s login previously, once that was resolved it worked flawlessly for quite some time. However, once again login has become unreliable. Sometimes Face ID will login as normal, at other times it takes multiple attempts at login before it works. It goes through the motions as if Face ID has been successful (you get the tick), but the app doesn’t actually open. I have to quit the app and keep retrying. If I’m lucky it will eventually open. A banking App needs to open reliably every time without fail. Please fix. Also, I agree with a previous reviewer about the need for Apple Pay, either that or Fitbit Pay. If St George doesn’t catch up soon, it will lose customers.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're very sorry to hear that this has happened. To fix this you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your app. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can guide you through fixing the problem by email or over the phone. Thanks, Chris.
Logon does not work!!!
So frustrating!! Absolute rubbish app! I can never login unless I reset my login details each time. It used to only give me the option of logging thru Touch ID but it never worked and I couldn’t login, so I thought something was wrong with my fingerprint. Then I changed the quick login option to use security number only. And that only works once. Next time I login it won’t work, and then when I check the quick login option, it says disabled. This happens repeatedly - basically quick login gets disabled each time I logout and I have to re-enable each time. Can’t believe a big professional organisation can’t get this right. Other reviews complain about this too!!
- St.George Bank Limited
- 99.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 St.George Bank - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.