St John First Responder
By St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
St John First Responder App’s main feature notifies a suitably qualified app user of an incident in their vicinity, giving them an opportunity to provide first aid to the persons needing it. Once an incident is accepted the app will display a map showing both the incident location, app user location and the shortest path to the incident, as well as a live tracker of an approaching ambulance.
- First aid guides
- 000 dialer
- Nearest automated external defibrillators (AED) locations
- Nearest medical centres and emergency departments
- Access to first aid tips
- Special offers from St John Ambulance WA
- Your courses and course reminders
- Upload the location of new external defibrillators (AED) locations
- Patient transport services information
The app integrates with the St John Ambulance WA website and allows course purchases at discounted prices.
What's New in Version 1.3.16
- Improved incident details screen design, which always shows the 'Dial 000' and 'First Aid Guides' buttons.
- Improved new user registration handling.
- Added Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to the 'Help & Support' screen (accessed via Settings).
- Improved GPS processing and reliability.