St.George Banking Application
By St.George Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
St.George Mobile Banking has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
Payments & transfers
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up to 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring payments up to 24 months in advance.
• View the available balance of up to 2 eligible accounts without logging in
• View your recent transactions without logging in.
• Use your Security Number to login
• Use your fingerprint to login on iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus using iOS 8 or above.
• Use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash without your debit or credit card from any St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
• View the available balance of up to 2 accounts with Quick Balance
• Find your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM or branch.
To use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM or branch in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas.
• Set up notifications and alerts to help stay in control of your money
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Request a St.George Global Currency Card^
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Temporarily block your card for up to 14 days*
• View interest earned for the past 2 years.
For more information visit www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Things you should know:
#Standard call or data charges apply.
^St.George Bank is the distributor of the St.George Bank Global Currency Card. Rêv Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card.
*Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 14 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 14 days if you do not cancel the card.
Some features and functions including fingerprint login may not work on jailbroken devices.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the St.George Mobile Banking app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Mobile Banking) before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
BT Funds Management Limited is the issuer of BT Super for Life, part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding to invest. The PDS and more info are available at www.bt.com.au/super-for-life.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
What's New in Version 8.0
• Notifications – along with SMS and email alerts, you can now set up a variety of notifications to help stay in control of your money. For example, be notified as soon as your salary has been deposited, or when your balance is low and you are close to incurring overdrawn fees.
• Introducing ‘Connect’ – a faster way to call us without the need to answer security questions as you have already logged in#.
• Quick Balance – we’ve added the ability to view your recent transactions.
• BT Super for Life – open a new account, view your transaction details or email payroll to change your super account.
If you are having issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist call 1300 605 266.
Don't use fingerprint login
I agreed to a pop up on the app recently asking me if I would like to switch to fingerprint login. I selected ok and that was it. I haven't been able to get into the app ever since. When I try to login with my fingerprint - it won't let me. And you can't even get into settings to change it back as it prompts you for your fingerprint which - you guessed it - doesn't work.
I went to App support - and as usual with these extremely profitable banks, they are too busy counting their money to talk to their customers. They send you through a ridiculous list of unhelpful questions which ended up suggesting I delete my fingerprints from the phone.
Delete the app is more likely you unhelpful bankers.
Latest update v8.0 negatively affected quick balance
Every since I updated to latest version my quick balance screen crashes EVERYtime I try to add another acc to it (prior to update this acc was already in my quick balance screen)
You get asked for your access no (after pressing the cog) then it crashes so you can't do anything to change your quick balance screen. Can you please fix this. I have a iPhone 5 with the latest iOS version
One for the development team:
When you use the Branch/ATM locator, then tap on a specific branch for details but decide to go back, it fails to re-load other branches and ATMs that were previously visible on the map screen.
As a result you have to go back to the app's home screen and start over. Could you please fix this minor scripting error?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 07 January 2016
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: St.George Bank Limited
- © Copyright 2015 St.George Bank - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.