St.George Banking Application
By St.George Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
St.George Mobile Banking has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
Payments & transfers
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up to 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring payments up to 24 months in advance
Manage your accounts
• View up to 2 account balances on your home screen with Quick Balance
• Fingerprint Login for iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus using iOS 8 or above, or use your security number to login
• Set up SMS or email alerts
• Use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash from any St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply)
• View up to 2 account balances with Quick Balance
• Find your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM or branch
To use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above
• Request a St.George Global Currency Card^.
• Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*
• Put your card on hold for up to 14 days
For more information visit www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Things you should know:
* The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your St.George debit card or credit card at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
#Daily limit can be changed to $0-$2000. Applies to withdrawals made within Australia. Applies to credit & debit cards except Corporate and Business Vantage Credit Cards, Freedom Cards, Corporate Debit cards, and STG Heritage Debit cards. Applies to personal and business accounts with card access but not corporate accounts.
^St.George Bank is the distributor of the St.George Bank Global Currency Card. Rêv Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the St.George Mobile Banking app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Mobile Banking) before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
What's New in Version 7.42
We’ve introduced a Payments button to make it simpler to make payments and transfers.
You can now change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit via the Services menu#.
If you are having issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist call 1300 605 266.
Watch App a FLOP
Your iPhone app, simply put, pretty awesome. Easy to navigate, excellent looking UI, just short of excellence. But enough about that... Your Watch app... Woeful! How can you put so much effort and be one of the first banks in the world to have a watch app and still stuff it up??? 3 things... 3 menu items and the most useful one (Quick Balance) is not even working! I get a blank white screen that gives me a date and time (the actual watch does that, don't need an app to do it!) I reckon my 3yo can do a better job than that. Get your act together and get a fix together... It's been like that for months. Not like there is no money to develop a simple patch which may be covered under warranty after all... And as for your testing team? How can something this big not logged as a sev 1 defect? Did you even do a PVT??? It's the app's main functionality ffs! Fix it! I create revenue for you, show the appropriate attention and respect to your money generating customers!
Stick to basics! Stop changing the app!
I use to love St George's app and gave it 10/10 above all other banks because it was quick and easy to use. Stop over complicating things by changing the usability over and over again. It was working before and efficiently I might add. Now the mew feature of quickly paying keeps freezing. I can' securely log out so I need to exit the app and log back in! The whole apps layout and functions has changed several times over the last 6 months! Please stop complicating banking for your customers!!
Simple and useful
The app is nice and simple to use, great functionality with the opening screen giving you a summary of all accounts just like Internet banking. Also very easy and fast to do transfers or basic bpay. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because you can't access bpay view through the phone app to look at and pay bills. If this was added then it's definitely a 5 star app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 September 2015
- Version: 7.42
- Size: 62.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: St.George Bank Limited
- © Copyright 2015 St.George Bank - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.