St.George Banking for iPad
By St.George Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The St.George Banking App for iPad has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive environment.
Payments & transfers:
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up top 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
Manage your accounts:
• View account information, balances and transaction history
• Set up SMS or email alerts
• Simplified login using your security number
• Personalize your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs (*)
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Put your card on hold for up to 15 days in the Lost or Stolen section within Services
• View interest earned for the past 2 years
For a more information visit https://www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/tablet-banking
Things you should know:
(*) A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Internet connection is required to use St.George Banking for iPad app. Data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the St.George Banking for iPad app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Tablet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Mobile & Tablet Banking is issued by St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
What's New in Version 4.2
• Global Currency Card – request a Global Currency Card and choose from up to 11 currencies, locking in the exchange rate when you load funds onto the card
• eStatements – your address will now appear on eStatements (print or email) to assist with proof of ID
iPad Portrait Vs Landscape
When I open the app in portrait (which I always do) I must enter the password in landscape and when I type for transfers or anything else) I must type in landscape: there is no option for continuing the transaction in portrait. Please fix.
Good app almost
Nice, easy to use with lots of services but was not able to re-activate my Visa Card while I was overseas easily
So much easier to use
Love the app. Really well done. Thanks for a great job.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 24 June 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: St.George Bank Limited
- © Copyright 2015 St.George Bank- a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.