St.George Banking Application for iPad
By St.George Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The St.George Banking App for iPad has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive environment.
Mobile Banking Services include:
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history.
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia (also known as Pay Anyone).
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) lets you send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing Payees.
• Pay bills with BPAY®.
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
• View your pending credit card purchases.
• Pay off your credit card.
• View the interest earned and charged for the current and previous financial years.
• Simplified logon by choosing ‘Remember me’ for faster access to Mobile Banking.
• ATM & Branch locator
What's New in Version 4.1
• Brand new design with swipe touch navigation
• View your account balances on your home screen
• Quick Pay - Set up top 5 favourite payments
• Personalise your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included
• Help menu with ‘Take a Tour’ and ‘Tips and Tricks’ - ideal for new users
How much did st george spend on making a great app terrible?
There is nothing of note that is not worse in this new revamped version! From little things like not having the login details field pre-focussed with the keyboard up and then losing the field completely for a couple of days and having just a plain line that no amount of clicking on would trigger an entry field or keyboard leaving me to delete and reinstall eventually - to the fact they no longer show the actual balance next to the transactions! Seriously? No running balance?
How the hell did anyone approve this? How do you have managers there who looked at this and thought "yes, this is how we can improve the customer experience!".
I do *all* my banking online, i was thinking of opening another account or two at st george (whom I have been with for 25 years) to simplify my money mangement but now I think I'll just find another bank - one of the many with better rates, who offer extra features and who HAVEN'T CRIPPLED MY SOLE MEANS FOR INTERACTING WITH THEIR SERVICES!
Bring back the old version
New icon gets lost, the links and sections are hard to navigate, the login takes you to safari to register for online banking after years of already using it - i have given up trying to use it out of pure frustration. I rely on internet banking and dislike the new app so much, I am considering whether it is worth it to continue with St George. The only thing holding me back is that I have an old version on my iphone but if that goes, so too will St George if they dont fix this travesty of an app. They should have market tested this green version first across user types and beyond their own team of developers... This version is an awful waste of time and effort and not worth it. I need quick easy access which the red version had perfected, you fools..
The new app is making me change banks
The last "red" version of this app was fantastic. Easy to understand, intuitive, simple.
I don't know whose idea this "green" version was, but it is truly awful. It is impossible to do anything with it. Totally unintuitive. Double tab this, swipe that, with no consistency across the app. Please, please, please roll back to the old version. I just want to check balances and transfer money and this is so awkward to use I'm planning on changing to a bank with a simple app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 23 November 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: St.George Bank Limited
- © Copyright (c) 2010-2012 St.George Bank- a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.