St.George Banking for iPad
By St.George Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The St.George Banking App for iPad has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive environment.
Payments & transfers:
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up top 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
Manage your accounts:
• View account information, balances and transaction history
• Set up SMS or email alerts
• Simplified login using your security number
• Personalize your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs (*)
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Put your card on hold for up to 15 days in the Lost or Stolen section within Services
• View interest earned for the past 2 years
For a more information visit https://www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/tablet-banking
Things you should know:
(*) A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Internet connection is required to use St.George Banking for iPad app. Data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the St.George Banking for iPad app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Tablet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Mobile & Tablet Banking is issued by St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
What's New in Version 4.2
• Global Currency Card – request a Global Currency Card and choose from up to 11 currencies, locking in the exchange rate when you load funds onto the card
• eStatements – your address will now appear on eStatements (print or email) to assist with proof of ID
User friendly app
This is perfect banking app for my iPad which provides all of the basic functions of payments and moving money around between accounts with ease. This ease of use makes it almost enjoyable to pay bills etc..... Well it does make the app very productive which is more than I can say for a lot of other apps.
Offers everything except the most basic
The old app gave instant access to my account transactions. This gives everything but that. I could simply not find a way to see what was happening in any of my accounts and if you look at all the services offered none relate to viewing transactions. I cannot believe this.
St George iPad Internet banking.
This is a brilliant app and so easy to use. Why can't all banks have such a simple interface to work with. Thanks St George you are certainly not Dragon your tail lol. Les J
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 24 June 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: St.George Bank Limited
- © Copyright 2015 St.George Bank- a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.