Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4 or later, running iOS 8.0 and above. iOS versions below 8.0 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4S may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
The most powerful HQ level is here! Upgrade your base to Prestige level and secure your rank as the top Commander in the galaxy.
• Prestige HQ and Troops - Upgrade your base to Prestige for stronger buildings and troops. Buildings and player card become plated in gold, showcasing your rank to friends and foes.
• Prestige Builder Droid - Your speedy new companion E5-PT2 builds Prestige structures and collects all your resources at once.
• Strix Beacon - Capture creatures including Rancors and Krayt Dragons to deploy on both offense and defense. The champion location is hidden from your enemy on defense. Unlocks with Prestige level.
• New Rancor units - Brand new Rancors join the battle and become permanently unlockable with the Strix Beacon.
• Use unit samples and view current army in training menus
• Ability to discharge unwanted troops from your army
• New indicators to show which structures are ready to upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
Disney Interactive’s vibrant strategy game has you choose a side—the heroic Rebel Alliance or the ruthless Galactic Empire—and build a base worthy of that faction. Both parties offer special units and powers to help you tackle each mission, and whether you send Chewbacca on a rampage or deploy a deadly strike with TIE fighters, victory requires thoughtful tactics and watchful troop management. As you garner experience and fortify your defenses, you can join squads with your friends, invade players’ bases and embark on a stirring campaign that leads you across the unforgettable Star Wars universe.
So I have some idea how to balance the game. Make jetpack troopers having no both health and damage boost maybe add some negative effect like -55% movement speed or only have health bonus and no damage bonus or minus damage by 55%. Because now as a long time Empire faction player the rebels always use jetpack troopers and in my opinion is too much of a boost because Rebels faction have infantry health bonus which gives rebel players more of a bonus. A way to balance it either remove jetpack fragments entirely from both Empire and Rebels so players can't keep spamming the jetpack troops over and over. Or make jetpack have 40% less health and damage so they aren't over power like now also I don't know if this a bug but whenever I attack a rebel player base they'll always have jetpack troopers as squad centre troops reserve I can't kill them with Tie Striker but Rebels Fang Fighter's trap can damage or kill my jetpack troopers so why is it like that? ( If I can kill them with Tie Striker it would be easier to win rather than having jetpack troopers keep destroying all my troops in 15 seconds when I attack which is anoyying. So yeah, please balance the jetpack troopers like how I mentioned or removed the fragments for jetpacks troopers)
Less of a review, more of a venting
Just with every other app, there are bound to be glitches. This is no different. I’ve had to restart from scratch a few times. I attack someone for their resources, I destroy all of their resource buildings only to have taken 3200 gold and 100 silver. I refuse to buy any in-app items; too expensive. Special events do not last long enough. The attack/defense is majorly unbalanced. I attack them and get 7 medals. They attack me and get 28 medals? What?! I would really like to be able to ‘send tributes’ to my team, as in to be able to send gold, silver and contra. The daily reward needs to be worth opening. I would also like to bypass the animation screens. There should be a hint/tip option that doesn’t take me out of the game. Base layout recommendations. Loyalty rewards should be in there somewhere. Eg “you’ve been in the same group for x amount of time, here’s 500 crystals” or something. There are also some glitches with Chat. Reduce the build times or give us the chance to EARN another droid. When attacking, I would like to be able to actually control them. As in, highlight the troops I am after and direct them to a certain area or building.
Thanks for your feedback. It’s great hearing what players would like to see added or changed in Star Wars: Commander. We’ll keep working to improve and expand!
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 233.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Crystals $14.99
- Handful of Crystals $7.99
- Satchel of Crystals $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.