Start Scratch: Tutorials for Scratch 2.0
By Seasoft Computing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app was developed independently of the MIT Scratch Team, which produces the Scratch programming language and online community. The Scratch name and Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT.
With 150+ Scratch blocks, 25+ Scratch tutorials, 180+ quiz questions and well over 15000 words of exclusive content, the Start Scratch app makes learning the Scratch programming language even easier.
Start Scratch features information and examples for all the blocks in Scratch 2.0!
--- App Features ---
- Over 25 exclusive Scratch tutorials, with many more coming soon.
- Step-by-step guidance with images, so you can learn at your own pace.
- A quick quiz question for each tutorial, so you can check your understanding.
- All 150+ Scratch 2.0 blocks are included, each with a description and image.
- See which blocks are used by sprites, the stage or both.
- A quick quiz question for each block, so you can check your understanding.
- View blocks by category, and read about each category in detail.
- View all 14 v2.0 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT for help getting started with Scratch 2.0.
--- Regular Updates ---
We are updating Start Scratch regularly, with loads of new content and features. Download the app now and get all future updates for free!
--- Suggestions and Feedback ---
If you would like to make a suggestion, or provide some feedback on how we can improve our app, we would love to hear from you! Please email:
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Version 3.2 of Start Scratch adds support for iOS 9 devices!
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 April 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: A Sula
- © Seasoft Computing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.