This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.10
Fixed an issue where the app would get stuck at a login screen with no Steam Guard code after resuming from the background.
Great no reason for all the hate only ONE problem.
Great app for steam users! You can do pretty much everything on this app you can on the PC. It's perfect except for sometimes when someone sends you a message it takes 5-10 mins to turn up as a notification which is sometimes annoying but oh well. Keep it up Valve!
Going offline does not stop people messaging you
This app is annoying for one simple reason. The supposed "go offline" command does not function properly. It stops me posting messages but does not stop people from sending me messages. I want being visible and contactable to be a CHOICE rather than getting people inviting me to games etc when I'm at work or asleep. I have attempted to block this app from spamming me by explicitly preventing the app from using mobile data in the IOS Mobile settings and even that does not stop it. How is that even possible?
Beware of Steam nowadays
A quick warning to parents - beware. Steam used to be a safe kids environment but there are now so many dodgy holes it it that the whole environment causes more grief than it's worth.
Where to start:
1. There are trolls which no one seems to be interested in catching or banning. Some are seriously worrying.
2. Bans. The people in charge of checking whether hacks are on a system have long since given up checking properly. I've seen three cases of brand new installs being VAC banned. Perhaps because they are on non-standard gaming machines, I don't know. And they don't seem to care.
3. Bots. Need I say more. There seem to be hundreds out there.
4. Service when sending an email to Steam about a problem. You can wait days for a reply.
Steam used to be a good, safe and fun environment. Time to move on I'm afraid.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 10 June 2016
- Version: 2.0.10
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.