Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
This update fixes a crash on iOS 6.1
Previously: Added Community Market, Trading, Game Hubs, Discussions, and more to the app. The profile views have been updated with showcases, badges, and more. The Store views have also been updated with new personalization features and user reviews. The new Support site can also be accessed from the app for help with your Steam account and games.
Added a new confirmations feature for confirming trades and market activity.
Bad design choice with Wishlist
Good app people... However you made a bad design choice by having 'Wishlist' appear in the 'Library' dropdown. You shouldn't have to wait for 500+ game titles to load if you have a large library like I do and all you want to do is a bit of quick shopping on the go or to see if anything from your 'Wishlist' is on sale when there's a big Steam sale. A better choice would be to have 'Wishlist' appear when you expand the 'Store' options (or at least link to 'Wishlist' via both methods). I hope to see this rectified in a future update. Other than that it's a good app. Keep up the good work guys. Cheers.
Thank you valve
Valve have fixed this app. Mobile authentication has saved numerous hijacks already and the interface is cleaned up. This app however preloads all items and games when you load them so if you have heaps of games, it will wait until all of them are loaded before showing you
Where's the wish list??
This app has previously been easy-to-use and great for a quick purchase from the wish list when a sale came along.
What were Steam app developers thinking, then, in making the wish list ridiculously hard to find in this update? And when you finally reach the wishlist it's a mutation of the desktop version rather than the previously functional native app environment.
I'm now far less inclined to dig into the depths of the app to buy a game so it's costing them money as well.
If the next update can get its priorities right (who wants Steam Guard as the very first item on the drop down menu?) this app has a good chance of making it back to 5 stars
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 November 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.