Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new style of block-stacking action puzzle game, designed specifically for the iPad. Learn the ropes at Twin Hills Steel Mill while frantically keeping up with your workload of rising steel beams. Then, try your muscles competing against a friend or the CPU on each side of your iPad in the game's carefully balanced multiplayer mode. Fast-paced chain-oriented gameplay that's simple to learn but hard to master.
- Simple and addictive basic gameplay. Align two hearts of the same color to clear a beam, and don't let the stack reach the top!
- Perform combos and chains for extra time or to send attacks at your opponent.
- Realtime game engine. You can always continue placing beams no matter how much activity is happening on the board. Advanced players will discover many ways of extending chains even as they're ongoing!
- Both single-player and two-player modes available.
- Three characters: a strongman, a bear, and a robot. This is a proud, manly, all-American mill!
- Designed from the ground up for iPad!
- Endless Mode: Practice on your own as the stack of beams rises faster and faster.
- vs S.T.E.E.L.bot: Compete against this nefarious robot to prove that man is still stronger than machine! He gets faster each time you beat him.
- Two players: Two players play at once on each side of the iPad. The better you play, the more scrap metal drops on your opponent! Two screen orientations are available, so that you can play side by side or across a table.
About us: we're a few friends who love the classic Japanese action puzzle games. We realized a large touchscreen would be the ideal input method for a game in that tradition, so we set out to make Steel Mill as a labor of love in our free time. We tried to polish it so that it's accessible to newcomers, but also remains balanced and compelling for players who become very fast and skilled at building chains. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we had making it.
Best game EVER!
Best game ever