By Random Sequence
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Full featured desktop notes for your Mac.
Looking for a beautifully designed Mac Stickies app which does that little bit more? You’ve found it.
* Attach notes to applications - hidden until you switch to the attached app
* Choose your note colors from professional color schemes, or make your own
* Send notes to other Sticky Notes users over your local network
* Lock notes from prying eyes with DES encryption
* Search your notes using Spotlight
* Notes snap together & line up
* Re-arrange your notes automatically - tile or cascade, sort by color or title
* Create notes by dragging files to the dock
* Embed URLs & email addresses
What's New in Version 2.1.6
Adds 'List' and 'Table' menu items to the 'Format' menu, for inserting and editing lists & tables respectively
Addresses a build configuration error which caused the previous version to expire
CMD-W asks you to save the note.. then won't close the window. Sigh.
Call up preferences… nothing there.
Only hides, is not running on top menu bar as always running etc.
In less than an hour of creating a few stickies they have become all jumbled over the screen and now I can’t create a new sticky or get a menu to make any changes. Given all the free options out there I was really expecting a good app but its probably the worst Ive ever tired out. While it won’t actually let me do anything I now can’t uninstall it either. Very clever of support to not provide any easily contactable detials so that I can get a refund and get this damn sh*t thing off my mac now either. The time these sloppy apps cost people just to get rid of them. Not sure how it made it thorugh for App store release even if it was free let alone with a price tag. #EPICFAIL