Stile is the intuitive, time-saving iPad app for creating beautiful interactive lessons and delivering them to your students, no matter what computer or device they use. Access Stile from school or home, day or night. Student work is stored instantly and permanently, allowing students to build a comprehensive digital portfolio over time.
This iPad app lets you do everything you can already do on Stile in a web browser, plus:
- Upload files to your Stile worksheets directly from inside other apps
- Automatically and securely log in to Stile so you don't need to keep typing your password
- For teachers: record audio feedback for your students
This is of course on top of everything else that Stile can do!
- Keep up with your subjects on your iPad.
- View lessons and complete worksheets.
- Stile stores work forever, so you can always go back to review lessons, past submissions and results – from last week or even last year.
Stile has been designed help you reclaim more time for teaching, and spend less time managing emails and administering computer files. Stile's app saves time by making it simple to create and deliver elegant, engaging lessons to students.
Log in to your existing Stile account and start learning today!
Better support for login with SAML providers.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work well
This app for the most part works fine at was it does which is great but it has 3 majors bugs that really needs to be fixed to improve the efficiency of this app.
1. When exiting this app (which sometimes you must do a lot) the lesson you are on will get reset to the top of the screen.
2. When you upload a file to certain tasks it has the option to insert a picture, if you do this it comes up with a message telling you to not wait up while the image gets ready for display but if you submit the lesson before it finished the photo won't be inserted.
3. Sometimes when submitting answering to question displayed on tables the numbers you give gets jumbled up with others, I personally don't know what causes this and it hasn't happened to me, but has happened to others in my class.
I hope you may look into the issues that could help improve the app and make it easier and better to use for everyone.
I used it for a couple minutes it’s pretty lit so far, no but seriously download this quality content.
I downloaded this because the site didn't work, but this app opens the site. So the app doesn't work because it is actually a website which doesn't work. Garbage.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.