StockLight is Australia's premier ASX investing app for tracking your stock portfolio and researching investing ideas. Now with support for the NASDAQ & NYSE.
Unlike most players in this space, StockLight makes no commission off your trades. Because of this, we are able to focus on providing you with tools that you otherwise wouldn't have access to.
Invest with confidence knowing you are setting up a future for your family. Don't be caught out by unexpected financial events.
Investing with confidence is so important because we spend almost a quarter of our life living off those investments when we retire.
That means, besides our jobs and our families, our investing probably has the biggest impact in our quality of life. The number of daily problems that go away when you're safely invested is astounding - but that only happens if you actually do something to improve your process.
If you just keep doing things the same way, you'll keep getting the same disappointing results. And don't you deserve better?
StockLight is one of the most advanced retail investing research and portfolio platforms on the planet. From the way our artificial intelligence segments and prioritises financial events to identify important market news for you all the way through to how we deliver it to you in a bespoke native application directly to your phone or tablet, we work hard to invent processes that will give you the edge - literally from start to finish.
No investing tool is more carefully engineered.
Our unique market filtering and portfolio tracking tools empower you to find investing opportunities and track your performance.
Once you've signed up to StockLight Premium, you'll also get instant access to all areas of the app including a customised News Feed, Insider Trades, Market Filters, Quantitative analysis, Full portfolio analysis, Dividend History and more.
What people are saying:
"This is the best stock app i've ever used"
"Phenomenal equities app. Absolute game changer. Nothing quite like it."
• Add favourites to your watchlist and track the performance of your portfolio
• Enter buy prices and transaction dates to see your complete annualised return on investment (ROI)
• View Annual Report and 10-K documents for any company
• Access quantitative indicators based on industry specific fundamental valuation
• View a stock's financials, charts, graphs, dividends, announcements & research
• Read company news from The Motley Fool and watch CEO interviews from Finance News Network
• Find investing opportunities using advanced searches and filters including quantitative analysis, an insider trades filter, dividend yield and upcoming dividends
• Be the first to know when important news happens with our News Feed and push notification alerts
StockLight is free to download and you will be able to access key company information including historical prices, dividends and announcements for free. You can also unlock additional content by taking up a StockLight subscription.
The StockLight subscription unlocks all StockLight features. It costs $13.99 AUD per month and includes access to quantitative ratios for stocks, the News Feed push notification service, Insider Trades and all Market Filters. It can also be cancelled at any time. You can also remove ads from the app for 12 months for $9.99 AUD.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged with the amount of $13.99 AUD through your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes. No cancellation is allowed during the active subscription period.
StockLight requires an iOS version of 7 or above.
Please find our terms and conditions here:
- Renamed 'News Feed' to 'Alerts'
- Added custom alerts for price/volume targets
- Moved iPhone settings button to titlebar to make space for fifth tab
- Fixed 'Share this annual report' button
- Fixed 'Share this stock' button
- Fixed error on FNN Video screens
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be better
Recently stock prices reviewed every half hour or so but now reduced to once a day.
Great for investment information, poor portfolio management
It’s a great way to get investment newsletters as it combines Motley Fool & ASX announcements but that’s pretty much all it’s good for. It used to be able to show announcements only for the stocks you own but now this is a paid feature and $14.99 a month for this and minimal other features is not worth it in my opinion. The portfolio view is poor, it doesn’t even convert currencies and you can’t sort by closing price / profit etc. it’s also only sorted by the symbol and only shows minimal information. Also lacks investment advisers such as Goldman Sachs or Morningstar Quantitative.
As per title, it keeps crashing. After it loads the graph, some codes with error appears then app just exit. Annoying and worse that just made it premium yesterday! Refund!
- StockLight Pty Ltd
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 StockLight Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- StockLight Premium $13.99
- Remove Ads $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.