A Stop Watch that does everything you need! Great for coaches and individuals alike. Use it for track, swimming, running, biking, or anything else you can think of. Now built from the ground up to support iOS 8!
"I used Stop Watch for a 6K race with 200+ runners shortly after I downloaded it. Stop Watch was supposed to be the backup timer. It turned out to be the only timer. The primary timer crapped out." - Bob B.
Stop Watch presents a simple interface that allows you to:
- Add as many laps/splits as you need (laps with the lap/split time and the total time!)
- Add name and note information for the event
- Edit individual lap information
- Have multiple Stop Watches running at once in the background
- Quickly view your stop watch history
- Email a CSV
Stop Watch also features:
- Millisecond timing
- Automatic time formatting
- Distance and average speed calculations per split
- Split time and total times per split
- Timer continues while app is in the background
- Automatic saving with a history to see and edit old data
- Full user interaction while the timer is running
- Optional countdown to timer start
- A smaller timer that displays the current lap's time, in addition to the main timer that displays the total time.
- Delete splits/laps whenever you need
- Sort splits by first to last or last to first
- Edit split names and numbers individually or all at once
- Custom iPad interface
- Operates in portrait or landscape mode on any iOS 8 device
- High performance CoreData data storage
- High precision OpenAL audio feedback
- Print your Stop Watch data to an AirPrint capable printer
- Share your Stop Watch data directly to apps like Numbers
- AirDrop sharing of your Stop Watch data
Stop Watch also features timer capabilities!
- Have multiple timers running at the same time (up to 64) to manage your life, kitchen, etc!
For detailed information on all aspects of Stop Watch, please visit our website at www.pencilbusters.com and download the Stop Watch User Guide
Note: You may see that the timer appears to jump at times, but be assured that the timer is still fully accurate.
- Print your Stop Watch data to an AirPrint capable printer! (Using the share menu)
- Share your Stop Watch data directly to apps like Numbers!
- AirDrop sharing of your Stop Watch data!
- Reset a Timer while it is still running!
- Better formatting shared Stop Watch data
- UI Layout bug fixes
- Fixed crashes
Please help support future development of Stop Watch by reviewing it in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was looking for
Love this app. I have been looking for an easy to use app with a great interface that would act as a stopwatch, take split times, but would also keep the total time and show both the total time and split time at once. This app does exactly what I want!!
You can save the session and reload it later if you want, as well.
I searched through a lot of other stopwatch type apps but didn't find any as good as this, in fact this is the only one I found that would do what I wanted.
OK, but needs improvement
This app is OK but has some serious shortcomings. In the timer mode it is impossible to reset a saved timer, so that if you stop midway through you can't restart - you have to let it finish and then start again. The available tones are also annoying and hard to hear (I use it in a gym) - having simple loud alarm tones would be nice.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.