Record children’s learning directly from your phone. Privately share images, videos, audio and stories with your Storypark learning community. Requires a Storypark account.
• Record and revisit learning with the children you teach – add their voice to their stories with audio clips.
• Share learning via images, videos and text instantly with a child’s family.
• Receive and respond to feedback in realtime.
• Create accessible ePortfolios quickly and easily.
• Observe progress, improve learning outcomes, and deepen engagement between educators and families.
"Storypark has actually opened communication channels with working parents who we have been trying to engage all year.”
• Be more involved in your child's learning via instant updates from their early learning service.
• Comment and communicate where and when you like.
• Record and capture moments in your child’s life and learning to share with educators and family.
• Observe progress, and revisit learning over time with your child.
• Private, safe and secure. Only those you approve can see the stories.
“Awesome resource, thank you for making it free and so easy to use! The design is a joy to navigate.”
"Today was my Grandson’s first day at Kindy and how lucky am I to be at work but still see the expressions on his face on his first day!! Just Magic!!"
What is Storypark?
Storypark is your own cloud-based private learning community. It’s helping educators, parents, grandparents and families in over 60 countries nurture learning more effectively together, ensuring every child has the opportunity to fulfil their unique potential.
App store name change to help better understand the app's purpose
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app but very buggy
Love this app for keeping in touch with my child's preschool. It's absolutely wonderful for tracking what they do each day.
However, the app itself is dodgy. It's forever crashing. Often the videos' sound fails, it's luck of the draw whether it works. The developer updates/debugs infrequently, so the problems don't get fixed.
I really hope my preschool isn't paying a big fee to the developer to use this app, because I feel it could be a lot better.
Terrific for families
Great app that allows our kid's daycare to keep us up to date on their day-to-day adventures. It's lovely to read stories and see pics and videos of our two children, and the fact that their grandparents can log in and comment, too, is a huge bonus.
App not as good as webpage
The app does not contain everything the webpage does, namely private conversations, so you will never see these unless you log in on the website. It kind of makes the app a bit useless. You also can't change push notification settings at all, therefore I don't receive any. I contacted the company about it but they are unable to help.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.